Free ecig with your first order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vista Chris

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
For a limited time over at www.flavorconcentrate.com we are giving away a free starter kit for all new customers with an order of 40.00 or more. (this is now changed to 25.00 for the free kit due to stock issues last weekend) This is not a disposable! It's a quality 2 piece, 510 compatible kit.

Clarifications the kit -
-510 compatible
-Uses cartomizers and comes with one
-Comes with a USB charger
-Battery is slightly smaller then standard 510
-Kit comes from an established Brand Name company here in southern California

I know the site says 50.00 or more, but for ECF members we have lowered that to 25. So please PM me your order number if you are between the 25 and 50 dollar mark so we can send your kit.

Shipping is also free with orders of 25.00 or more, so that will also apply.

We are still ramping up stock but Flavor West, Loranns, Perfumers, and a few select capellas are in with Flavour Art still tbd.

We sell only flavor concentrates so we can focus on having all the best flavors under 1 roof in small sizes, good prices, and cool sample packs for the DIYer.

Also, if you have a great recipe please submit it to us through our contact page along with who you want to credit for the recipe. If we paste it on our recipes page (which you can see needs some TLC), you will get a free gift! There is no purchase necessary to have your recipe posted so submit those recipes!

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Vista Chris

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Ok the current stocks have been upated and we are adding new flavors from Flavor West right now and also adding the Perfumers line, about 10 flavors to start. Capella should be in mid next week.

The gift stater kits are arriving this evening so everyone who ordered today, your starter kits will be shipping out Monday as all orders from today have shipped :)

thanks!

bigtimeweb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Houston, Texas
Hi Chris

Just wanted to give feedback on the site. I would love to be able to discern if something is in stock while looking at the entire list of flavors in a category, and also on the specific product description, rather than being required to click buy it now only to be told its out of stock.

I get excited about something go to buy it, then get depressed its not there. Sort of like the wha wha whaaaaaaa sound should be playing. I must be an emotional shopper...LOL!

Vista Chris

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi Chris

Just wanted to give feedback on the site. I would love to be able to discern if something is in stock while looking at the entire list of flavors in a category, and also on the specific product description, rather than being required to click buy it now only to be told its out of stock.

I get excited about something go to buy it, then get depressed its not there. Sort of like the wha wha whaaaaaaa sound should be playing. I must be an emotional shopper...LOL!

Thank you so much for that feedback!

Makes total sense, let me see what I can do about this. I think I would feel the same way.

Vista Chris

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Also, a small suggestion, could you put the name on the flavors list pages of the manufacturer? LorAnns etc. Saves me having to click cheesecake to find out it's LorAnns (yes, I'm that lazy ;))

Yes definitely. I noticed that same thing so when I added Perfumers I did this. I will be updating all the flavors with the Company so it's not confusing :)

Thanks for the help and for having a look cowgirl.

Edit: oops, i forgot in the meanwhile until this is updated there is a pull down on the left side that lets you view all the products from just the manufacturer that you select - its kind of hard to see sorry

Last edited:

dripdaddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2011
Lone Star State
Right flipping on. A new flavoring player on the block. Looks good so far. Man. I would be a lifetime customer if your site could take care of all my FA, PA, FW, Capella, and occasional LA needs. Order coming soon. I need to get my list together.
Blessings.

A small site suggestion if I may be so bold: An "all flavors" dropdown or link would be great. Easy to see who make identical flavors as well. More so when you cross combine it with Ghetto_Cowgirl's suggestion.

Last edited:

Vista Chris

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Right flipping on. A new flavoring player on the block. Looks good so for. Man. I would be a lifetime customer if your site could take care of all my FA, PA, FW, Capella, and occasional LA needs. Order coming soon. I need to get my list together.
Blessings.

A small site suggestion if I may be so bold: An "all flavors" dropdown or link would be great. Easy to see who makes this same flavors as well. More so when you cross combine it with Ghetto_Cowgirl's suggestion.

Thanks Dripdaddy I like that. I'm still getting the flavors updated with manf. names but it would be nice to see them all and compare like you say.

To start, I purposely avoided bringing in the same flavors from different vendors to avoid confusing people but with the feedback i've gotten so far it was confusing anyway :)

So with these updates i'm going to be bringing in some more goodies including same flavors from multiple vendors since even then, with the same name, they are vastly different of course.

Now... we've got to get the recipe page kickin'

I've got a few i'll be posting but we want some cool recipes from the community!

cheers

Vista Chris

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I just placed an order, $1 is a great price for the small bottles of flavoring, when shipping is only $1.49. I love to experiment with new flavors but hate getting stuck with an ounce of something I dislike.

Thanks pixiedust. Yes, that is the idea exactly.

Eventually we will be bringing in bigger sizes for when you do find the ones you love so that it stays as or even more economic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread