Status
Not open for further replies.

Randall Fox

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Sparks, NV, USA
www.myPVshop.com
Joye eGo-T, FS eGO and FS 510 ALL ON SALE!

TO GET THESE PRICES YOU MUST USE COUPON CODE ECF10

Genuine Joye eGo-T Kits only $39.59

510 Kits only $19.79

eGo Kits only $29.69

WIN A FS eGo KIT BY POSTING IN THIS THREAD - WINNER EVERY TUESDAY

Post whatever you'd like, but include a number between 1 and 1,000. The winner will be determined each Tuesday at approximately 4pm Pacific Time and I'll PM the lucky poster and post their username in this thread.

I'm a really tough judge, but any posts that WOW me will also win either a 6-pack of liquid or a free kit.

WIN A FREE FS 510 KIT BY POSTING IN THE SUPPLIERS' FORUM

We also have a FS 510 giveaway thread in the Suppliers' Forum.

POST IN BOTH THREADS FOR A CHANCE TO WIN BOTH KITS!

Last edited:

jbmcdan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2011
TX
hmm this post says every tuesday, but the other post says any day with a "t" in it? So I'm in for a try in case you are doing it today. I'm very impressed with your service and store --just got my first order from you and I've already recommended you to a couple of friends! thanks for the contest, too -- tomorrow's my birthday so my guess is 325

Randall Fox

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Sparks, NV, USA
www.myPVshop.com
hmm this post says every tuesday, but the other post says any day with a "t" in it? So I'm in for a try in case you are doing it today. I'm very impressed with your service and store --just got my first order from you and I've already recommended you to a couple of friends! thanks for the contest, too -- tomorrow's my birthday so my guess is 325

The T-day giveaway is for FS 510 kits in the suppliers forum.

The eGo giveaway is here in the subforum and is only on Tuesdays. :-(

Sorry for the confusion. I see the post in the Suppliers' Forum wasn't very clear so I edited it.

Last edited:

chimney55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
NW Arkansas

oooh! That would be nice, because every day has a "t" in it-- because on that day, it would be "today"! I'll go with 479.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
th_fox.gif

pintail64

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Missouri
Ok, my number is #464. Why that number? because my that is my birthday. the first 4 for April, the 6 is for the 6th day..and then i will reuse the 6 plus the last for for 64.....
And to keep the 46s going, I was very happy to reach my 46th birthday last year. Before I reached it, there were many times I was terrified in the mornings struggling to breath and Ecigs changed that. Once I started on them, I never again had a morning where I sat using a nebulizer while holding the phone ready to dial 911. So, come on 464 and keep being my magic number....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread