Not open for further replies.

mjones

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
South Carolina USA
crossroadsvapor.com
Hey Guys and Gals,

I have another giveaway of 50 three mill bottles, shipping paid, to show my thanks to the ecf community. To make it more fair I'm going to split it up and do 25 on the 17th and 25 on the 18. I am also going to offer free shipping on all orders till after new years. I will open the offer on the 17th at 9p.m. that way everone gets a fair heads up, and if you miss one day, you can still get in on the next day. Feel free to click my user name to my personal page, for juice reviews from the last giveaway.

I just ask that the winners of the last giveaway, could sit this one out, to be fair to others, winners from the last one will be eligible on the next one. I know the website is still a mess, I am going to try in a feeble attempt to smooth it out a bit this week, before the giveaway. The ecf is such an awesome community, I'm honored to offer this giveaway. I hope everyone has a great holiday season, and a wonderful time with family and friends.

Flavors available.
(Holiday Flavors)
Chocolate Mint
Winter Frost
Christmas Cookie
Chocolate Wiskey

(Regular Flavors Available)
Mocha Cappuccino
Vanilla Nut
Prailines & Cream
Choc Snickerdoodle
Butter Pecan
Mudslide

Last edited:

mjones

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
South Carolina USA
crossroadsvapor.com
How do we enter the contest? Is it going to be a thread we post in?

Hi Tiffy :)

Yeah just come back and use this thread, after 9 on giveaway day, ill post that its open, the first 25 to send me and address and flavor choice (one per person) will get added to the list. I will post the winners (by user name) so everyone will know who the winners are.
I'll do the same on the 18th for the next 25, so if anybody missed out on the 17th. Don't forget free shipping on all regular orders for 2 weeks starting the 17th

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

mjones

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
South Carolina USA
crossroadsvapor.com
Truly a nice giveaway, good way to get pub -- but you should mention that its EST.:)

Haha yeah, good call, yeah its EST I put it at 9 p.m. so the west coast people have time to relax a bit before they get in on the deal

mjones

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
South Carolina USA
crossroadsvapor.com
Great deal, and very generous! Good time of year for it too! :)

I got butter pecan last time and it rocks! If you didn't get in last time, you should definitely consider butter pecan. :D

I'll be placing an order after the 17th ;) I see some new flavors I need to try out!

Hey Sonic, how ya been :) hope all is well, thanks for the kind words on the butter pecan, glad ya liked it :) I might keep some of the Christmas flavors, if they go over well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread