Status
Not open for further replies.

mjones

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
South Carolina USA
crossroadsvapor.com
I've got fifty 3ml bottles, first come first serve, one per person. Feel free to check the website, and pick a flavor. To make it easy on me, I'm just going to offer 16mg, to make a middle of the road strength everybody can use.

If you could come back and leave me a small written review, I would be very thankful. I'm out of town at the moment, so I will mail out first thing Monday. I have my phone set up with tapatalk notifications, so I'll be happy to update and answer any questions. I'm really excited to share my flavors with everybody. Take care and have a great weekend guys and gals.

Matthew

mjones

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
South Carolina USA
crossroadsvapor.com
Thanks for the quick replies, if you guys can send me your shipping info, in a pm, I will hold a spot for the ones who posted before this. I will try and update how many I have left, through out the weekend,and will start mailing out first thing Monday. Enjoy :)

Matthew

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

mjones

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
South Carolina USA
crossroadsvapor.com
Apologies on shipping to Canada at the moment, I shipped a lea to France not too long ago, and it was crazy expensive. When I go to the post office ill see what the cost is, if its not too bad, ill see what I can do. I'm starting out kinda small, was about to give up on being a supplier, and I stumbled on some really great flavors. When I get rolling better, I would definitely like to ship to Canada in the future.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread