Status
Not open for further replies.

Elphaba13

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Australia
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
What a great sale! I absolutely love my new Jessy, and free juice is an awesome bonus! Do it people, do it! (NB: I do not receive a commission on FSUSA's Jessy sales, even though the raves I've had about it may seem like I do. I just really like it, and it has now become the kit I would recommend to all newbies. In the past I've recommended an eGo, but I think the Jessy is even better, and I'll be getting a "L" very soon)

Elphaba13

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Australia
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
I'm loving it. Having said that, I can never give cartos up completely. Because I really love them. So basically, I love both the Jessy AND the eGo! I still use cartos and my eGo for hopscotch and custard, because they are constant vapes. But I love the Jessy because I can vape flavours I don't vape as often, without wasting a carto on it. And the Jessy is way better for atties and carts than the eGo is - something about the actual Jessy Atty itself seems to be better. Less likely to flood, and less likely to burn.

Does that make sense?

Barker

May 29, 2011
Virginia, USA
Yes, that makes sense to me. Thank you. At home, I'm a chain vaper which is one of the reasons I considered the Jessy. I can keep it plugged in and vape to my hearts content, but on the other hand, that may have its own problems with wear and tear I fear. I'm still researching the Jessy some more as well as the eGo T for my at home vape-a-thons. I'm definitely sticking to my eGo and cartos while at work. Thanks for your input!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread