Free liquid samples for first timers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Incc

Oct 15, 2014
Tampa, FL, USA
I just received my liquids but haven't been able to try them yet. I'll update soon once I try them. They smell amazing :D

EDIT: I've been vaping on the VS4 for a bit now and I have to say, it's the best tobacco blend I've ever had. I'll be sure to order more of this in the future. This has potential to be my new daily vape.

EDIT2: Okay, I've also tried the chocolate flavor and it's also insanely good.

Last edited:

HazyDayz

Verified Member
Oct 12, 2014
Chicago
Got my vape mail today.
5mg of Peach and Blackberry.

The peach to me had quite an "earthy/nutty" flavor. Not sure where it came from but it was bold, not strong and immediate. I enjoyed it. I definitely got ALOT more flavor with a widebore, where I noticed a pleasant, but not overwhelming peach taste. 4/5 Definitely reccomend

The Blackberry- My favorite of the two. I noticed that it was much stronger of a flavor, with a bit more of a complex blend. More flavor on the exhale, sweeter non the exhale. Definitely reccomend and looking forward to placing an order in the NEAR future.

All in all, an excellent promotion.. something new to try for me would be RY4/Sumatra now that I see they can actually blend. It isnt overwhelming and is a subtle but perfect blend of fruit. Great vapor, dense, smells great on the exhale as well.

Love them. Thanks Eric.

PS- Shipping was extremely quick, which I love for a juice company.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Hey Eric,first off just want to say thanks for the samples,this is very cool of you guys to do.I got my samples today,Dover and Tampa,i will give a more detailed review after i let them steep a week,but here are my first impressions.

Dover,this is amazing already,and i am guessing after a bit of steep time,that it will be beyond amazing.Right now,the tobacco seems a bit lite which i know tobacco flavors take a bit of time to really come through,but i am getting a great cranberry taste.Definitely looking forward to trying this again after it steeps,and when it's available on the site,you can bet i will be ordering.

Tampa,this is a very good flavor as well,and i think it will be alot better after steeping,right now it has a bit of that fresh taste,so i figure a bit of time may reveal another fantastic juice.Definitely not bad at all already though.

After trying these,Dover will definitely be getting ordered,tampa is a very good possibility,and i think i may even take a chance and try a few others,i have a very hard time finding juice's that i like,so for both of these to be good,makes me confident that your others may be very good as well.

BostonSean

Oct 20, 2014
Stoughton, MA
I also got my vapemail today which is pretty amazing considering Eric gave the nod on Friday and it's a freebie. All are currently steeping as I never expected them to arrive so quickly and I have a full tank already. I will say the VS4 smells amazing and Denver (?) has a very heavy tobacco scent. I'll give 'em a try over the weekend and report back. Thanks Eric and VaporStation!

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thank you guys!!! I'm happy to say the RY4 is awesome! I do wish it had a little more throat but maybe it's because I'm sampling the 5mg.
The apple though is lacking flavor. Maybe I smoked analogs to long but I don't get apple anywhere in any voltage range

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I've been hearing that a lot about the samples. Maybe I need to toss some more flavor base in them. The 30mls are fine!

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
My reviews will be delayed a day or so. Minutes after opening the package I rushed my wife to the hospital and she delivered our 4th son.

Woohoo! Congratulations! 4TH SON?! Holy cow, dirt. I have one daughter and she's a handful, but FOUR SONS?

Eric,

I had the Berry Mint and Seattle. I have used 1.5ml of each thus far and I can say the Berry Mint is the better of the two. The Berry Mint is smooth and refreshing with awesome state. The Seattle is very bland and makes me cough for whatever reason. But thank you for the opportunity to sample your products as I do wish I lived closer to sample them all especially that RY4 in which a lot of people in this threat are talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread