Status
Not open for further replies.

Randall Fox

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Sparks, NV, USA
www.myPVshop.com
I don't know why I never thought of this before. We've been throwing out liquids when they've been on the shelf too long, but we're doing it LONG before the expiration date.

Liquids are good for two years according to the manufacturer, one year according to most retailers, and 6 months according to many others. We've been disposing of liquids at no more than 3 months, when they still have some life left to them. We're doing this because we want to make sure ALL the liquids we sell are guaranteed fresh.

INSTEAD of throwing them out, you can have them added to your order at NO CHARGE. You can request 15ml for each $10 of your order. So a $10-$19 order can get 15ml, $20-$29 order can get 30ml, etc.

I'll post a list here of what we are clearing off the shelves. I'll update it as bottles are claimed by customers and new bottles are added by us.

JUST WRITE A NOTE IN THE 'COMMENTS' SECTION OF YOUR ORDER, and I'll make sure the liquids are added to your order and I'll adjust the available selections below.

AVAILABLE NOW:

Liquids available at this time :)
15ml

Liberty Liquid

PV Liquid

5ml

15ml PG-Free

5ml PG-Free

We go through the liquids weekly to weed out the old ones, so check back next week if you don't see any flavors you like.

PLEASE NOTE: Although I'm keeping this up-to-date as liquids are taken, there is a chance you will choose a liquid that was taken before your order is processed. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT THE LIQUIDS WILL BE AVAILABLE. In the case that the liquids are unavailable, they will not be included with your order.

Last edited by a moderator:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
That's great!! Yeah, Randall is a really super nice guy... :thumb: I have one of the FS eGo kits that I won in one of the contests, and I just love it!! But I still use my regular little 510 batts, too...

I don't know which kit you are getting, but if it only comes with one atomizer, you might want to pick-up a spare while you are at it... (he has the FS ones on sale) and don't forget to use the discount code!!!

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
That's great!! Yeah, Randall is a really super nice guy... :thumb: I have one of the FS eGo kits that I won in one of the contests, and I just love it!! But I still use my regular little 510 batts, too...

I don't know which kit you are getting, but if it only comes with one atomizer, you might want to pick-up a spare while you are at it... (he has the FS ones on sale) and don't forget to use the discount code!!!

Thanks! I got the ego which comes with two atts, but ordered extras as well! And your right Randall is super nice! Pleasure to shop from his site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread