FREE M4 Passthrough, Manual Battery and USB Charger With any InnoVapor Kit Purchase! Limited Quantity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
So I have some passthroughs sitting on the shelf and we are not going to carry them anymore, so I am giving away 5 new 510 Passthroughs (the type with the Battery on the cord), AND 30 M4 passthroughs (M402 Length, Completely M4 Series compatible, M401, M402, EVO etc.)

Here is the deal. First come first serve. I only have 5 of the 510 passthroughs and 30 of the M4. So the first 35 people to order any of our InnoVapor Kits will get a FREE Passthrough of their choice, I don't care what kit you order, if you order any kit we sell then you have earned yourself a free passthrough.

LINK to Kits:

Starter Kits: Your source for the best electronic cigarettes in the world. Find the alternative to smoking now.

The best part is that I am just throwing these in, the ECF20 coupon still gets you 20% Off on the kit plus you get the free Passthrough and FREE shipping!

The only catch is that I need you to post your order number in this thread AND WHAT TYPE OF PASSTHROUGH YOU WANT! SO IF 5 people have posted they want a 510 passthrough then only M4 passthroughs will be left. Since this is a throw in I need a way to track who I need to send the freebies to!

The first 35 people who post their order number for an InnoVapor kit purchase on this thread will be getting the freebies, so don't forget to post!

It doesn't matter to me which kit you buy, you could even order a 510 kit and request a M4 passthrough. Just make sure to post what kind of passthrough you want with your order number!

Here is an example using the beginner kit (the deal is good for any of the kits we sell).

Check out the deal this ends up being when you get 20% off using the ECF20 coupon with the M4 Beginner kit:

2 M4 Batteries
1 M4 Atomizer
1 M4 USB Chargers
2 ULTRApure - 3ml Bottle
1 ULTRApure - 15ml Bottle
4 M4 Cartridges
1 M4 passthrough

All for $47! With FREE SHIPPING.

Enjoy the great deal, and a big thank you to the ECF folks from InnoVapor. We also have a Free M4 manual Battery and USB charger deal going in a separate thread, so if you are not a passthrough fan check that deal out!

Cheers,

Noah

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
I got a couple questions so here are the details:

The 510 passthrough is the type with the button, it looks like a 510 manual battery and haas the battery box about half way down the cord (the rechargeable battery is included). Black in color.

The M4 passthrough is the type that does not have a button and works like and auto battery. There is no battery box on the cord. This is the one that has a retractable USB cable. Black and Gold in color.

Cheers,

Noah

Jazzie2000

Jan 6, 2010
NC
TB,

Thank you very much for your reply. I have sent your information to the shipping department so that they will include that in your order.

If you have any further questions please let me know!

Thanks!!

Millie
I sent a separate email...please forgive, I just wanted to be sure someone saw it...Thanks much...I look forward to receiving my order.

TB

I am so ordering a 510 mobile kit tomorrow! Areas this is the best kit for th there any passthroughs for the 510 left? I saw there was only 5 to start with. But non-the-less i will be ordering tomorrow morning, e best price i have found so far. (with that nice 20% discount!) :) if ya can please hold it for me!

Thanks BILLIONS,
-Devin E. :D

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
I am so ordering a 510 mobile kit tomorrow! Areas this is the best kit for th there any passthroughs for the 510 left? I saw there was only 5 to start with. But non-the-less i will be ordering tomorrow morning, e best price i have found so far. (with that nice 20% discount!) :) if ya can please hold it for me!

Thanks BILLIONS,
-Devin E. :D

Devin,

3 510 passthroughs left, I have the feeling one of them has your name on it! make sure to post back on this thread after you order :D

Cheers,

Noah

Devin!

I have sent your order number up to shipping and they are including that passthrough for you!!

Hope you have a great day and thank you again for the business!!

Millie

Thank you so much! Im really excited. My SE Gold One SUCKS! && sorry about that misspelling, I can't seem to figure out how to edit a previous post on this forum. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread