Free Marlboro vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdaddybrink1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2012
North Texas ya'll
So I received a package in the mail the other day, not uncommon in shop mostly online. Well upon opening the package it was a free case, battery and charger for a Marlboro ecig. I had tried one as they sent me a coupon for one. Well with the case was a free cartiage coupon. I picked up the free carts cause I figure a free stealth vape. Well for retail of 8 bux u only get 2!! Rip off. But hey it was FREE y not. Anyone else try the Marlboro ecig? It's a nice free stealth vape I guess if u don't mind menthol or classic Marlboro.
86b91e95c8d1a031c54a049bf3d36c2c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

bigdaddybrink1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2012
North Texas ya'll
How did it taste? I got a free Njoy and wasn't bad at all. The bad thing was the battery lasted 10 minutes. The good was I was able to hold it in my mouth like a smoke and it felt very similar to one.
It tastes like minty metal.....
Glad I didn't spend a dollar in it.

bluecat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Cincy
It tastes like minty metal.....
Glad I didn't spend a dollar in it.

Bummer. I was looking for something that would resemble that smoke hanging out of the end of the mouth. Trying to get freebies at the moment too to test. I am too cheap to spend 10 bucks on these things.

I am done paying a premium to test things.

bigdaddybrink1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2012
North Texas ya'll
Bummer. I was looking for something that would resemble that smoke hanging out of the end of the mouth. Trying to get freebies at the moment too to test. I am too cheap to spend 10 bucks on these things.

I am done paying a premium to test things.
If they send one to ya try it. Taste is subjective.........

jdeedler

Aug 10, 2014
Oakland, MI
I got both the Mark10 and the Vuse the other day for free the mark10 you can refill with your own liquid for awhile the Vuse you cant.

The Vuse tastes better than the Mark10 ( cardboard ) and has more nicotine 4.8% I think compared to 1.5% for the Mark10.

The Vuse has some kind of chip counter in the cartomizer that makes you have to put on another one around 200 puffs.

Basically they both cost too much for what they give, but for free heck its nice to have the small Mark10 refillable to have in your pocket ;)

Be careful with the Vuse as if you take a lung hit right off the bat you can end up coughing your brains out.

bigdaddybrink1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2012
North Texas ya'll
I got both the Mark10 and the Vuse the other day for free the mark10 you can refill with your own liquid for awhile the Vuse you cant.

The Vuse tastes better than the Mark10 ( cardboard ) and has more nicotine 4.8% I think compared to 1.5% for the Mark10.

The Vuse has some kind of chip counter in the cartomizer that makes you have to put on another one around 200 puffs.

Basically they both cost too much for what they give, but for free heck its nice to have the small Mark10 refillable to have in your pocket ;)

Be careful with the Vuse as if you take a lung hit right off the bat you can end up coughing your brains out.
How do u fill the mark10 with ur own juice. They use disposal cartridges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread