Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
Got an order confirmation that said I would be notified when it shipped and nothing since. I'd say if they were doing this to gain new customers, dropping the ball on delivery like this is going to lose them a lot more than it will gain. If I order something I want to know I'm going to get it in a timely manner
]

Same thing here. Received notice and nothing.....and I share your sentiments myself. Not that I need them, but as many of us are spreading the word of the joys of e-cigs, I find it shortsighted on their part not to have gotten them out in a timely manner.

Its not like Im going to ditch my Provari and start vaping these, but like a previous poster said, I would have offered them to someone I know needs to quit the cig habit.

rpc1

Aug 1, 2013
Minneapolis, MN, USA
I wonder how long they last just sitting around. I have two that I carry for extreme emergencies and I've never had to use them.

I bought one about 3 months ago. I tried it when I got it, but used it very little. It still puts out a small amount of vapor. I suspect there's enough in there to tide me over for a couple of hours if I tried to get the very last puff out of it.

Penn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
In the wilderness
I got mine 2 weeks ago. I only got it to give to someone I know who was asking questions but is too cash strapped to buy something 'he might not use". He also is too proud to borrow an ego and a full clearo. I figured it would be enough for him to decide if he could really go with this but in the wait his doctor prescribed chantix. I still intend to give it away. 30mg and tobacco flavor is not of interest to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread