Status
Not open for further replies.

Topdogie01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Illinois, United States
the menthol one i ordered? never got it. the one i ordered for my wife? came about a week after placing her order. my father and sisters? arrived a week after ordering. my mothers never arrived. and my youngest sister (19) could not be verified on the website.

if they were not free i wouldnt do any more bussiness with them. NEVER got a shipping email. just like the green smoke free offer. only got a few out of the several that were placed (all real people at real addresses, all got confirmation email, but only 2 got shipping email)

degnr8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Aberdeen,WA,U.S.A
Ordered mine August 5th and got the following email on August 15th:

"Due to the overwhelmingly enthusiastic response (50,000+ free samples ordered in two weeks!) there may be a slight delay in shipping your free sample. You will receive your.order by the end of August."

Still waiting... :confused:
Would have appreciated getting this email myself. Would look a lot better for the company than just silence

Smokachino

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2009
Texas, USA
Got the following email from them on August 15:

Dear NJOY Customer,

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you so much for making our free sample program such a phenomenal success!

Due to the overwhelmingly enthusiastic response (50,000+ free samples ordered in two weeks!) there may be a slight delay in shipping your free sample. You will receive your order by the end of August.

Thank you so much for participating in our Free King offer!

Sincerely,
NJOY Customer Service Team

Still haven't received it, but at least they acknowledged that I ordered one.

Last edited:

JerseyB.

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
CA USA
Are you talking about the Njoy Kings? Ya I got mine fairly quickly. It's pretty good but lasts about 30 minutes. Definitely not worth buying it over and over

Apollo had one a "free disposable" also a few months back (they might still have that, Greek Smoke did also). Got it in the mail, and it didn't work at all. Not one puff. I knew it was a dud because Apollo is usually know for quality. Kinda disappointed though

vernhall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
United States
Got an order confirmation that said I would be notified when it shipped and nothing since. I'd say if they were doing this to gain new customers, dropping the ball on delivery like this is going to lose them a lot more than it will gain. If I order something I want to know I'm going to get it in a timely manner

Same here - confirmation, no product yet!

mvroman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
Texas
I got the menthol one, flavor wise it was OK, not my 100% VG legendary though. I only got between 20-30 puffs out of it before it died so unless each puff is like a whole cig, it is NOT equal to the two packs it claims.

I only ordered because it was free but I definitely wont get anything from them again

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

minimalsaint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Michigan
Got the menthol one for my wife 2 weeks ago.
Just got mine in today.
Seem too small and I'm sure they won't last long.

15 puffs. That was all I got.
Tastes like melted plastic and I thought my ear drums were going to pop taking a puff. Like drinking a thick milkshake through a coffee stir straw.
NoJoy. :(

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA
15 puffs. That was all I got.
Tastes like melted plastic and I thought my ear drums were going to pop taking a puff. Like drinking a thick milkshake through a coffee stir straw.
NoJoy. :(

Yay, unexpected vape mail!

If only it wasnt a POS...lol. Actually think the box is cooler than the cig itself.:p

*EDIT* How or why i ended up quoting this post, ill never know, but ill leave it...

Last edited:

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Quite a variety of opinions being expressed here.

Going by not only this thread, but many other threads and reviews regarding this product, this is what I've gathered...
--Many people love the flavor
--Everyone loves the case they come in
--Many feel they are the closest thing to a real cigarette you can find
--Some last a lot longer than others, but generally they don't last very long at all
--They cost WAY too much, no matter what you think of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread