Not open for further replies.

nicetucu

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
Salem, Oregon
Finally got mine. Its just ehh.
Maybe good in a pinch but I would not spend 9 bucks on it

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

I agree... it's not terrible (the gold version). If it was between $3-$4 it would sell... But as your only vape not likely. It can serve it's niche at that price point. Probably use in a pinch, camping back up, social situations, where you don't want to carry something heavy on a night out, etc...

Wonder what their cost is to produce one? The case is really nice. A bit more vapor and longer battery life would make it even more attractive.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Wonder what their cost is to produce one? The case is really nice. A bit more vapor and longer battery life would make it even more attractive.
White Cloud Mini-Flings are the same exact product, only with the following differences...
--Much wider variety of nicotine strengths
--Much wider variety of flavors, which are really good
--They only cost about $3.00 each when on sale

But if someone really loves the njoy King for the flavor, then that is a different story.

As for me, I really like the following White Cloud flavors...
--Apache
--Iced Berry
--Atlantic Cut
--Regular
--Espresso
--Snap
--Bora Bora

They also have a few other fruit flavors that I've seen people say they like.
But I haven't tried them because I don't go for fruit flavors.
:)

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
They are $13 here, so no matter if we like them or not, we wouldn't buy them.
Seriously? They are $13.00 where you live?

Is that because of the legislation that was passed which taxes them like other tobacco products?
Is this where the country is heading when we do not fight against this crap?

Truncheon

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
got mine sometime last week. was going to save it for an acquaintance at work, but decided i can't pass off or recommend something i haven't tried, so i opened it up.

it's ok. i do like the feel of it - the papery feel of the body, and what kinda feels like actual filter on the end against my lips. those are bonuses for someone who is transitioning from analogs to vape.

the taste is ok - got the full flavor. i think it's strong enough to show a smoker that even a disposable can pack a nic punch.

the case is nice, but for what these things retail for, i would expect a nice case. i would like to see them cut the cost by providing a more inexpensive case.

i've only puffed it a few times. gonna run it thru it's paces to see how long it will actually last. for 9 bucks a pop, i highly doubt it will last as long as it should.

but so far, from what i've seen, it's an improvement over the last disposable i bought over a year ago. can't remember who made that one (i thought it was an njoy but can't recall), but that one sucked. didn't even last an evening of light use - maybe 20 drags at the most.

it's certainly no match for my PV and protanks. it's not even a match for my knockoff ego batts with crappy ce4s. but it's still better than cigarettes.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
the case is nice, but for what these things retail for, i would expect a nice case. i would like to see them cut the cost by providing a more inexpensive case.
The case is too awesome, and it can hold three NJoy Kings/White Cloud Mini-Flings.
The best idea as far as I can see is not to cut down on the quality of the case, but to offer them without the case if you already have a case.

That, and of course DRASTICALLY reducing the price.

Erised

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2009
Florida
Got mine a couple of days ago. The size and feel is great, and the case is nice. The flavor though (Traditional Bold) was horrible -- it tasted like mold (well, how I imagine mold would taste from the smell of it
ack.gif
).

S1LV3R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2009
Knoxville, TN
Got mine last nite. oddly enough it tasted like the old tobacco ejuice from 2009. i took 2 hits and gave it to the kid. he said it died after 15mins, lolol expensive piece of crap. Good thing i wouldnt pay money for it if my life depended on it. I buy him the whitecloud flings that last 100x longer and only cost $3

lunarresonance

Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Austin, TX
Got mine after 3 weeks. Tasted similar to the menthol clean cig I have had. My boyfriend loved the form factor he still hates the ego style, even though that's what I have him forced to use most of the time due to getting the best delivery. I wish they were cheaper, but over all the flavor was acceptable. Yeah flavor is still weird but gets the job done, and has the nice hand to mouth factor that suits a night out on the town, when you don't feel like answering questions about the giant itaste svd in hand. Prob need to try some more of the other disposables to make a better comparison.

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
As of today, I have gotten a 3rd (I remember ordering 2...) NJoy.
I've taken 10 drags off the 1st one, weeks ago, and tossed it in my stash drawer. 2nd one came in last week, took a drag, threw it in my glove box. Today's, I just pulled it out of the case and put it with the 2nd one in my glove box. Nice little emergency stash, or something to pass on to someone else needing a quick vape...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread