Not open for further replies.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Thank you Diego for the compliment. Lisa has done a tremendous amount of work to get this done. I was just happy to make a few suggestions. She deserves the credit for starting this and seeing it through. I feel it will really help people that are new to the REO forum as well as those who try to help answering questions.

ufo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2009
Rome - italy
Thank you Diego for the compliment. Lisa has done a tremendous amount of work to get this done. I was just happy to make a few suggestions. She deserves the credit for starting this and seeing it through. I feel it will really help people that are new to the REO forum as well as those who try to help answering questions.

I find that this 3d is great for its utility. I should also do something like this on my forum, but I'm too lazy:p

Sterno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2010
Oklahoma City
www.reosmods.com
good Job Lisa you rock
JC_you_rock.gif

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
You're very welcome....but I did it with help ;)

If anyone thinks other threads need to be added...be sure to shoot me a PM or drop a line in this thread.

Also...for those of you who are newer to ECF, you can rate every thread you read...it is helpful to a lot of people looking for pertinent information when a good thread has a bunch of stars next to it. So if there are threads out there that you have found really helpful, be sure to rate the thread. :)

KentuckyRain

Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Hi everyone, newbie here,, are those REO's the big dogs??? Sorry, I'm not sure what they are called but when I was reading about introductory somewhere on here the other day,, they showed 3 sizes or types or something,, One was the minis I'm currently ready to throw in the garbage , the second was mid size I think and the third was the super big ones but I forgot what those are called. Anyhow,,, what are some of the just basic differences in the REO's compared to kgo/ego I keep hearing about? So much information on this website but it is all overwhelming and I feel like I could read, read and read for months before I can really get a grab on all this new foreign language I'm learning,, :confused:

Keekers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Michigan
Hi everyone, newbie here,, are those REO's the big dogs??? Sorry, I'm not sure what they are called but when I was reading about introductory somewhere on here the other day,, they showed 3 sizes or types or something,, One was the minis I'm currently ready to throw in the garbage , the second was mid size I think and the third was the super big ones but I forgot what those are called. Anyhow,,, what are some of the just basic differences in the REO's compared to kgo/ego I keep hearing about? So much information on this website but it is all overwhelming and I feel like I could read, read and read for months before I can really get a grab on all this new foreign language I'm learning,, :confused:

It seems like everyone is out tonight! I would like for some of the other members to answer your questions so I don't feel like I'm blindly leading you into the dust. They will be here soon....or I'll track them down :laugh:

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011

I don't know if you are talking about the metal ones or the wood ones. But the metal ones are called Reo Grands and the smaller is Reo mini. The wood ones are Woodvil (big one), 18490 (mid size) and woodvil mini.

There is no comparison between a Reo and a kgo/ego. The Reos are true 3.7v while the egos are around 3.2vs. Then of course the Reos are bottom feeders. Battery life on even the mini Reos will out last an ego by around 2-3 more hours. The big Reos with an 18650 batt could last all day depending on how you vape.

Some of the Reo vets will be along to tell you more.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com

Hi KentuckyRain :)
Sorry...I went out for dinner. Just got back in.
If you go to this website reosmods.com, you can read the blue tabs for a description of the mods that have been built. (click on read more for the full description)
As tmcase had mentioned...there are two kinds...metal and wood.
There is also a condensed version here in this thread http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/161169-reo-measurements-parts-terminology.html
There are sizes and weights posted in both places. :)
The biggest differences are the juice delivery (no need to drip or top off) and better power usage.

Did I read correctly you have one of the minis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread