Free shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WOW

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
CA
Why do products marked as "eligible for free shipping" (with no other products in cart) charge $4.90 for s/h?

Is this a web glitch and can someone please fix it --- soon!

3/4 of the reason for choosing intellicig is their free s/h on most items.

Have not heard back about this yet and can't use one thing I already bought without purchasing something else. What gives?

WOW

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
CA
No wonder the guy didn't email me back! "There goes another dumb one", lol!

I thought it was by weight so if you purchased the large stuff, which costs more that was automatic free shipping [by price] but, if you just wanted something small/light-weight that 'qualified for free s/h', you could purchase stuff as needed, as some companies when you 'forget' something in an order. I guess it only felt like I spent enough for that, lol!

:-(

It's a flat-rate though - need a bigger order to make it less depressing.

I'm 0-for-50, so far, on any how to's on ANY of this stuff and counting.... grrr!

Thanks though. They've been so nice I would been more disappointed to figure it out after buying $5 of stuff for twice as much shipped.

Are their M401's the real M401's or a knock off? (I'm starting with the knock off from 7-11 and they are great in a pinch but intellicig has 30-day warranty? I mean how do you which model is going to hold up best once you figure out some things you can't replace so easy? (read budget concerns)

ty

Last edited:

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
I assume that you have been on our partner site, intellicig-USA.com Buy Intellicig EVO Electronic Cigarette by intellicig, The intelligent e-smoking e-cig alternative. The kits Frank sells are genuine Intellicig which are designed and built to our own specification. The term 'knock offs' translates differently in the UK I think as we see it as meaning stolen not copied. If it has our logo and you buy from a reputable seller then it is most likely a genuine Intellicig.
I can't help with the shipping query as Frank runs the site in the US; we don't own it, we are partners as such.
Cheers
John

aschmidy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2009
Wisconsin-deep in the woods
I've been using the 401s for over a year and I think Evo has the best one out there. Mine have lasted me forever. I haven't lost an atty or battery yet. They are my out and about ecig, fits right in your pocket. Love 'em! Their Ecopure juice is awesome, too. I really like their menthol, it's minty. I've bought them from the Intellicig-USA site. Been great for me!

Last edited:

WOW

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
CA
Customer service is really half the battle and Frank is just cool. The issue for me is I am so new to this and it really is an emotional experience quitting analogs, that I can't bombard the poor guy with all my questions.

I have not exactly figured what to do with the ECOPure and the menthol is fab, I agree. Between being "WOW" excited and feeling totally pukey because of my system getting rid of the junk I've been smoking, spending $100 in a week on just this stuff and not knowing enough, I'm quite frustrated. --- I'm going to see if a friend might rip me $20 or so so I can try the carts, which was the suggestion intellicig made. I'm trying to use two different products so I can expect anything to be interchangeable but the atty fits the 7-11 model - the inner cart doesn't. I'm trying not to panic because I don't have a spare atty.

Intellicig's is quality made and fair priced. I just wasn't thinking of having to get anything else so soon then again, I thought it was the 14th w/ close to 3 wks left in the month. Live and learn sometimes, it seems. Next time I'm going to research more about any hardware before hitting submit order to make sure I have everything I need at once....maybe, lol!

Never tried Evo but heard alot of good things about it.

There's alot more that goes into purchasing an e-cig than I initially thought.

I've been using the 401s for over a year and I think Evo has the best one out there. Mine have lasted me forever. I haven't lost an atty or battery yet. They are my out and about ecig, fits right in your pocket. Love 'em! Their Ecopure juice is awesome, too. I really like their menthol, it's minty. I've bought them from the Intellicig-USA site. Been great for me!

WOW

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
CA
Well, you have a very nice partner!

It's not an intellicig issue now that I've re-read it.

I have got to handle on my stress level. (off topic)

Here we have 'knock off's' that are similar products that sell for less but are legal (not all knock offs are legal) For example, two different shoe companies can make similar sneakers and the person who made them second isn't considered a thief unless they use everything exact and the same logo - that is illegal. The 7-11 e-cig and intellicig have some major differences in packing, logo, attys, fillers and caps but, on the outside they look exactly the same minus the caps.

I don't know why some people are calling them knock off's but, both work(from what I've tried and what I know about refilling them, which isn't that much).

As far as s/h, it was explained in the first post - you have to buy so much. I didn't see that part and when I did I didn't read it right.

I don't generally purchase very much of anything on-line but, again, the 30-day warranty says alot about the company, as well as Frank, himself.

(Obviously I got enough nicotine to work, now - it's a learning curve, that's all)

Thanks for sharing, John!

Have a good one.
:toast:

I assume that you have been on our partner site, intellicig-USA.com Buy Intellicig EVO Electronic Cigarette by intellicig, The intelligent e-smoking e-cig alternative. The kits Frank sells are genuine Intellicig which are designed and built to our own specification. The term 'knock offs' translates differently in the UK I think as we see it as meaning stolen not copied. If it has our logo and you buy from a reputable seller then it is most likely a genuine Intellicig.
I can't help with the shipping query as Frank runs the site in the US; we don't own it, we are partners as such.
Cheers
John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread