FREE SMOKESTIK KIT...anything goes,almost no rules, do what you want 4th of July contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Yep...you heard right.....anyone can enter....post anything you want.......sometime tonight when the fireworks are over...usually about 10pm PST.....I will run the random generator and pick ONE winner....that person will win a mystery kit....You will get two batteries, a complete 4081 charging set INCLUDING a 2 doubleA battery Emergency USB Charger, a carry case, a SmokeStik lanyard and an assortment of cartomizers.

Just remember....ONE SIMPLE RULE.....ONE POST PER PERSON.:rules: If you "forget" and start chattering...I will remove ALL your posts from the contest. Sound mean? It's not. Multiple posts are very unfair to the rest of the players....and makes my life more complicated than a crazy squirrel can comprehend.

And to address the question that I know is on EVERYONE'S mind....YES.......spacekitty can play.:party::headbang::pop:

Contest is over but the thread is OPEN.....congrats to tank and WOODY55!!!!!!

POSTS NUMBERS 19....56....53....29.......send me your REAL name along with your ECF handle and I'll send you a FREE SmokeStik disposable !

Last edited:

miller552

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2011
Texas
thegeneralagent.com
MediaCat1294.jpg

Thanks for the contest!

kritter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
western north carolina
Thanks Lorikay for the one post per person contest! I've seen so many where some just FLOOD the contest with post that it cuts down on entries from others! Some people can not stay on the computer around the clock! Ya'd think they'd have a little cool! Seems like they can't win enough! Very GOOD of you to realize this!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread