free trade ring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler2.0

Jul 29, 2009
Tampa, Fl
With all the people these days making their own flavors and liquids, has anyone thought about organizing a trade ring? My friend the biologist used to be partaker in the free spore trade ring before it died out in the US.

maybe if we set up guidelines to ensure quality control to make sure we aren't trading bad quality juice this could be possible?

It would definitely cut down the costs for the DIY's since all together we have basically every flavor possible.

and being that ejuice is currently legal in most states, what harm could it do?

just a thought.

I would happily send out 6ml of my best ejuice for someone elses "favorite".

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
With all the people these days making their own flavors and liquids, has anyone thought about organizing a trade ring? My friend the biologist used to be partaker in the free spore trade ring before it died out in the US.

maybe if we set up guidelines to ensure quality control to make sure we aren't trading bad quality juice this could be possible?

It would definitely cut down the costs for the DIY's since all together we have basically every flavor possible.

and being that ejuice is currently legal in most states, what harm could it do?

just a thought.

I would happily send out 6ml of my best ejuice for someone elses "favorite".

I will trade you 6ml of your favorite for mine :) but mine is clove, it you like clove that is (Real Clove, not that wimpy stuff). If not then Cherry cheesecake.

PM me your addy if interested.
Dan

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
well honestly I am still in the "initial collection" phase. I still gotta wait till monday till i get some flavors in and do some mixing.

But hell yea im down for trades. i will keep you posted when i start getting some flavors on board. clove and cherry cheesecake both have my mouth watering

Then PM me your addy and I will send you both.
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread