Free tropical vacation for first order!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bg1188

Jan 14, 2010
Tampa, FL
I'm with ya man. USPS blows -- My package was shipped last week too and It's still not here.

The waiting is so tough :(

Edit: I just want to add, when you say your "not-so-nice" words, to say them to the people responsible for this mess, USPS. V4L fulfilled their service to us by shipping it, in my case(i ordered on a sunday), the very next day. After the package leaves their warehouse, it's out of their hands.

Last edited:

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
I really can't complain, I've always had great service from the post office. I'm just jealous-wishing it was ME in Hawaii instead of my package...!

dont blame ya there. I hope your package gets there soon. What a shame though. i bet it got mixed in the APS machine. Sometimes those packages get caught up on a ledge and the package that's caught up can ketch some packages that are passing by on a huge conveyer belt, then of course it falls into the wrong bin... You have to understand the APS machine can have 100's of packages moving on that conveyer belt at any given time. And who ever is up top watching the machine can miss a few packages that gets caught up.

Last edited:

plantlvr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2009
Northern California
My last order has been wonky too. It was shipped from V4L just fine but from the tracking it stayed in Chicago facility for 3 days. Finally today it is showing somewhere near my house so hopefully I will get it Monday :)

Hope I'm wrong Michelle but I don't think there is mail service Monday, MLK Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread