FREEBIES! World Vaping Day Janty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
i fill with stringe stand up then juice dribbles out of batt connector....

ever other report/review of them says the same thing, id rather follow public opion than manufacturers advive tbh.

I am assuming you mean a syringe - which is fine, but i would simply use the built in hole thats made for putting liquid in; Just get a bottle with a small "nose" and stick that in.

When you fill with a syringe, dont shoot it in at max speed - let it flow inside, and make sure you dont accidentally mess up the wiring inside by poking around too much.

And in regards to your comment; "ever other report/review of them says the same thing, id rather follow public opion than manufacturers advive tbh."

Then i can only say that :

1) That is untrue, most reports claim that these work perfect - however people rarely post success stories online, they tend to post the bad only. So if you have read 10 posts about people having problems, this means that there are 1000 people its working for, whos simply not posting. - Trust me, we know the actual failure rate here - and its not based on forum posts or guessing.

2) It sounds to me like you are either doing something wrong, or like you simply have a defective puromizer. Doing something wrong could be;

* Filling too fast with a needle
* Messing up the internals with the tip of the needle
* Accidentally making liquid go between the inner plastic casing, and the outer metal casing, in which case it will fall out the bottom
* Overfilling the puromizer

And lastly, i dont understand why you even go on here to this forum to complain, when you say you wont follow the manufacturers advice?

In either case; you are more than welcome to stay around here - we would love to assist any which way we can, but something IS wrong; its your way of filling, or its the puromizer thats defective.

Theres an easy solution to both, so help us find out which it is, and we can solve your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread