Freedom Smoke USA - order going into Labor Day weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ru42

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2010
Southern Calif
I am new to vaping.

So, I sent David an e-mail with a few newb questions. His reply was quick and right on target. Nice when a vendor takes time to help.

I placed my order Thursday morning and it was shipped the same day. How awesome is that.

I received the order on Saturday. They were great and sent a free sample to go with my order. As I inventoried the juices I found a mistake. A simple one to be sure. I sent them an e-mail that let them know about the juice mix-up. I got a reply back in 9 minutes - and that was on a Saturday - and during a holiday weekend.

Folks, you can't do better then that.

And I know this isn't a place for juice reviews but I must say this. I asked David for recco's based on my needs. His reply with suggestions was spot on. They are awesome and fantastic tasting.

I will be a FSUSA customer for a long long time.

Thanks David, Pam, and the family.

PS - my invoice has a hand written thank you - not by one person but by 4. It was a very nice personal touch.

Cookie278

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2010
Pullman, WA
I am new as well. And like you, I was lucky enough to find FSUSA right off the bat. I have made a couple of mistakes and they were quick to respond and take care of any problems. One they were unable to, but they tried and as it was my goof I am fine with it. I have enjoyed every contact I've had with them and I love their product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread