The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Freedom Smoke USA - order going into Labor Day weekend

Discussion in 'Reviews of Suppliers - Positive' started by Ru42, Sep 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ru42

Ru42 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2010
    Southern Calif
    I am new to vaping.

So, I sent David an e-mail with a few newb questions. His reply was quick and right on target. Nice when a vendor takes time to help.

I placed my order Thursday morning and it was shipped the same day. How awesome is that.

I received the order on Saturday. They were great and sent a free sample to go with my order. As I inventoried the juices I found a mistake. A simple one to be sure. I sent them an e-mail that let them know about the juice mix-up. I got a reply back in 9 minutes - and that was on a Saturday - and during a holiday weekend.

Folks, you can't do better then that.

And I know this isn't a place for juice reviews but I must say this. I asked David for recco's based on my needs. His reply with suggestions was spot on. They are awesome and fantastic tasting.

I will be a FSUSA customer for a long long time.

Thanks David, Pam, and the family.

PS - my invoice has a hand written thank you - not by one person but by 4. It was a very nice personal touch.

2. Cookie278

Cookie278 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 9, 2010
    Pullman, WA
    I am new as well. And like you, I was lucky enough to find FSUSA right off the bat. I have made a couple of mistakes and they were quick to respond and take care of any problems. One they were unable to, but they tried and as it was my goof I am fine with it. I have enjoyed every contact I've had with them and I love their product.

3. Motorpsychle

Motorpsychle Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2010
    Eatonville, WA
    I agree with all of the above. David/Pam and family really take cs to the next level. It's not often that you will find great products, great prices, and great customer service all in one package, but these guys do just that.

4. Ru42

Ru42 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2010
    Southern Calif
    After I posted I started to look at the all the threads. Look how many are on page one in praise of FSUSA. You know you are doing something right when that happens!

D

5. mauisun

mauisun Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

thanks so much for that we totally appreciate it. hey, time to add our banner to your sig too,give you a couple of extra samples next time for that lol :)
    David

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.