Not open for further replies.

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Hi all,
I am back to talk about the liquids I got from Freedom Smoke USA.
They were the RY4, Banana/Strawberry and the Banana/Walnut.
First off, the vapor from these 3 are exellent. The TH is very good. The flavors have been a problem.
RY4~ Even though there is Vanilla, caramel and a stronger than normal tobacco the one thing is the longer it sits, the... Whats the word I'm looking for..Better! (more Mature) it gets... Although the flavor does play a little with my mind (& palete). At times I get a vanilla and caramel, then they change and to what, I'm not sure.. It is along the vanilla side... @ times I get a very slight chocolate taste too, but like I said, it plays on my mind.. This is a very, very good RY4 thats Home Made..
Now to the Banana/Strawberry.. I get this funny taste from it when I use the Mega Carto for the eGo.. Then again, it does the same with another RY4 (dekangs) that I use. Just seems like a perfume taste. So I let that sit a few days and put it into the 510 mega cart. I take a few (super cloudy) drags and WHAM! The flavors smack me like a wet towel. First it has a jolly rancher taste of strawberry, then a creamy banana taste on the exhale (like taffy). I couldn't believe that the flavor was spot on, even though a bit on the light side. (I like flavor) I believe this is the Perfume Apprientice flavors.
Now the Banana/Walnot which I'm using now.. The same with this except that I get the creamy banana first and then the walnut on the exhale.. I love walnuts and can taste the nutty oily flavor from them.. The TH is a tad lighter than the other 2 flavors.. But very good nonetheless..
This is by far a very nice flavor..
So, now for the numbers.. First the way I will type this (example: throat hit=TH, flavor=F and so on..)

RY4/36mg ~ F=9, TH=9, V=, CS=10

Banana/Strawberry/36mg ~ F=7, TH=9, V=9, CS=10 (needs a tad more flavor added)

Banana/Walnut/36mg ~ F=7, TH=8, V=9, CS=10 (tad more flavor also)

I highly recommend this Supplier for some very good e-liquid and they will make them YOUR way to a point. (If possible that is) and I'm going back for more B/S and B/W.. I likey very much. =))

(David, let me know what vanilla it is.. Pls)

NOTE: I see the use FlavorArt.. So, I'm wrong with the flavor used in my review.. Just tasted like it though.. Sry.

Last edited:
Yes, we exclusively use Flavourart, only the best. Ok, David says I can tell you it is Flavourart's regular Vanilla (classic) but that's all I can say lol! Thanks Stubear! And we are constantly working on improving our blends. We recommend trying them and if you like an extra BAM of flavor, just let us know -- we are always willing to please :)
Pam

sizemore2000

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2010
Tahlequah, Oklahoma
Just got my RY4 from freedomsmokeusa.com. I ordered the same 36mg, and wow! I don't know if stubear62 is right about the taste changing as it sits, or if the flavor just grows on you, but I swear I thought this stuff wasn't that great at first, but after 2 carts with 3 or 4 drops added to it, I was hooked. All my other flavors are getting jealous with my new love affair with this RY4. Customer service was great. Pam wrote me to let me know my juice was made and shipped. And man, that is some fresh juice! I will be ordering more. I don't much care for banana, but maybe I'll try some new ones with my RY4 on my next order.

sizemore2000

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2010
Tahlequah, Oklahoma
Might have to try the Hypnotic Mist. I also had the Wyatt Earp that came as a sample with the RY4. Didn't like it. But, like I said earlier, I didn't much care for the RY4 at first. After 2 or 3 carts of it, though, I was hooked. It definitely would be nice to hear some more reviews of Freedomsmokeusa e juices..

son et lumiere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Earth
Okay, it is vanilla..
Then why the... Oh, NM..
Yes I will re~order but can't until the begining of the month.
(stinks to be disabled and get $ once a month..) LOL

Yeah these guys are really cool. They offer discounts for military members. Too bad they dont offer one for people with a disability.

gb_ibmguy

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2010
NW NJ
These guys REALLY are good! Just ordered my second batch on Saturday and received shipping info on Sunday Night - Fast.

Their Hypnotic Mist really is dandy, holds up well even at 6V. Also tried their Newport Tobacco flavor, very, very nice - Don't remember real NewPorts ever tasting this good!

The sample of RY4 was sooo good, I ordered a big bottle of it.

If you haven't tried this place, do so, you won't be disappointed

GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread