Freedom Smoke USA = Wonderful!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
So let me give you a quick background....

I got my first PV in December of last year (a month away from my "ECF Veteran Status" haha) and quit analogs the first week. I made the Johnson Creek mistake then quickly found Tasty Vapor and loved it. I went though a bunch of TV flavors but couldn't find the right one for me. I received a sample in a trade with a fellow ECF member of TV Mint Chocolate Chip. I never really like anything edible mint chocolate chip so I was skeptical but the smell was intriguing and I ended up falling in love with it. For some reason that sample was the greatest flavor of all. I made a few orders over the following months from TV and they were all quite good (never as quite as good as that sample) but all of a sudden one order just wasn't the same. It was always mint heavy rather than chocolate heavy but this batch lacked the flavor I loved. I went out and got some peppermint loranns to spice it up. I also was dealing with a crappy functioning CJB and getting reallly mad at the ecig world. At first I didn't add enough peppermint flavoring then I added too much. A big juice Box hit of peppermint overkill made me nauseous and the combination of that and the problematic CJB put me over the top. I placed a snus order, sold/gave away everything except my Buzz, and never looked back. Super big thanks to all the ECF members who picked apart my collection on the classifieds in about a total of 3 hours.

Fast forward to a few weeks ago. I'm sick of the snus and its not cutting it anymore. Besides, I might as well be chewing a monster wad of Redman as far as my GF thinks. Plus its tobacco and thats what I was originally getting away from. I ordered some Mint Choc Chip from TV (both sweet and regular) and its decent, but still choc heavy and just not the same. I'm going to let it steep for a few weeks and see if the mint comes out any more. IMO, mint choc chip is the way vapor is supposed to taste. I freaking love it. So in my searching for a new MCC I came across FSUSA. I read a few reviews on their juices and that was enough for me. I ordered a 30ml bottle of 24mg Thin Mint and some random attys (i mean, you always can use an atty or two or 5 haha). I had looked around for a coupon code before ordering and didn't find it until 5 minutes after I placed my first FSUSA order. I replied to the order received email asking if I they could do something for me with my late code, like perhaps throw in a cream soda sample (which I was considering trying). I got an email back the next day from Dave saying he would take care of it.

I got my order yesterday and let me tell you....the FSUSA Thin Mint is EXACTLY that. THERE IS THAT OLD FLAVOR IVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR!!!!!! Wow guys its spot on and I will be ordering a few gallons of it when I get paid next week!!! I am so relieved to have found my old favorite flavor!!

And along with the sample of cream soda (which is the bomb and taste's just like A&W Sparkling Vanilla Cream Soda), they gave me a Wyatt Earp, a highly recommended tobacco flavor. Another cool option is that you are able to have extra flavor added to your liquid, which i will be trying with my next order. Their flavor selection is top notch and they have just about any flavor you can think of. I will be trying many MANY more flavors even though I know I will never get away from Thin Mint as my all day juice.

Oh and I mixed some Thin Mint with Cream Soda. "Mint Chocolate Cream Soda" may quickly take over everything hahaha its so dang good!!

Anyone who is new to vaping I highly recommend FSUSA's juices's, you will save yourself a lot of money because it will more than likely be your last liquid stop (at least for Mint Choc people). They sell small quantities of juice if you haven't found that perfect flavor yet so you won't be sitting on a pile of unused juice like I used to have! Also, I ordered on tuesday morning and had my package in hand Thursday morning!!!

Whew! I had to get all that off my chest, and FSUSA will now be my goto supplier. Thank you guys so freaking much!!!!

http://www.freedomsmokeusa.com/

It's good to be back :laugh:

JD

Let's go pens!

Last edited:

Vapomaniac

ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2010
Long Island
Of the half dozen or so suppliers I've tried, FSUSA's juices have been the best by far. And although I've only placed one order with them to date (a single data point doth not a trend make), I haven't found anyone else who can match their quality, shipping and prices. I'm pretty sure they're my new primary juice vendor. :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread