Freedom smokes usa juice stopped me in my tracks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mell4now

Apr 24, 2011
Western MA.
I was on my way to the mall to pick up a surprise gift for my husband when I thought i would swing by the local post office. Low and behold my very first shipment of FSUSA juice arrived! the flavors I got were: Hopscotch, Bluberry pancake, French Toast, Lemon Square, and thin mint cookie. I was just about to head to the mall when I realized I forgot my phone so I went back home instead. Grabbed my phone and thought "aw hell, I got a couple of unopened tanks for my e-go right here, I should try one of these juices just for the heck of it" And Oh MY GOD these juices are AWESOME!! I can not believe how good they are!! I wish I found them sooner! picked out 5 flavors and tried 4. I had no idea vaping could be so tasty!

Now I am sitting here writing my inital opinion of them instead of getting my husband's surpise I-pad!!! They stopped me dead in my tracks!!! they are all just so good I cant even pick a favorite yet!! the richness of the flavors just blew me away! Will update with more detal after I get my errrands done!!!

I am one happy customer:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
FSUSA is among my favorite vendors. Well-made juices, good prices, great sales, terrific customer service, and a 3ml free sample juice with every order. On top of that, it's a family-owned and run business AFAIK, which is a wonderful thing in these hard times.

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
FSUSA is among my favorite vendors. Well-made juices, good prices, great sales, terrific customer service, and a 3ml free sample juice with every order. On top of that, it's a family-owned and run business AFAIK, which is a wonderful thing in these hard times.

+1:vapor:
RIMP:evil:

David Bruno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2009
Iron Mountain , Michigan
I'm vaping FSUSA'S RY4 as a all day vape. Rich with a excellent TH and vapor. At 36mg I haven't had a craving. I've been buying juice from them for a while now and find the quality the same from shipment to shipment. The customer service is excellent! The juice is among the best made. The price for 120 mil
is fantastic, $40.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread