Independence Day FreedomSmokeUSA 25% OFF E-juice and Hardware! July 4th, 2019!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CFreeAngie

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2017
Tucson, Az.
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
[A
upload_2019-6-25_9-33-42.png
TTACH=full]823309[/ATTACH]

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Awesome. And by the way, Freedom Smoke USA's juice is the only juice I ever buy (because I mix) but I will say, Freedom Smoke USA (based out of Tucson) does make some really good juice. They will add extra flavor so it's not over flavored. I have tried to recreate some of their recipes that have failed. I love their juices because they aren't crazy OTT, they taste good and they are well made with lots of options.

They also (had anyway, I moved) and electronics wizard who fixed many of my setups for free when I was dual using.

So most of all, when I get juice ANYWHERE it's from here. Partially out of gratitude for introducing me to vaping at ALL but they have good juice that tastes like is says it will.

Anna

• Winner
Reactions: CFreeAngie

CFreeAngie

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2017
Tucson, Az.
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
Awesome. And by the way, Freedom Smoke USA's juice is the only juice I ever buy (because I mix) but I will say, Freedom Smoke USA (based out of Tucson) does make some really good juice. They will add extra flavor so it's not over flavored. I have tried to recreate some of their recipes that have failed. I love their juices because they aren't crazy OTT, they taste good and they are well made with lots of options.

They also (had anyway, I moved) and electronics wizard who fixed many of my setups for free when I was dual using.

So most of all, when I get juice ANYWHERE it's from here. Partially out of gratitude for introducing me to vaping at ALL but they have good juice that tastes like is says it will.

Anna
I'm so happy to hear that we were able to help you find a less harmful option!

• Love
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread