*****FreedomSmokeUSA Official Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey folks,
enough people were asking us to create an oficial thread, so here we are.
We are extremely pleased with the outpouring of support from the fine members of this site. We will be answering any questions anyone has in this thread. We have a toll free number up on our site and pamela and I are usually available to answer questions at any time.
If you have suggestions, or need something in particular, feel free to post it in here and we will do all we can to get it answered for you :)
David & Pam

lol, oh man, FlavourArt has some incredible and some downright strange flavors but some of the combos can be quite interesting. Fried Bacon and maple syrup give you the taste of an awesome breakfast. Banana and yogurt are smooth and tasty, all kinds of great combos to play with.
Anyone has any ideas for combos they want we are creating a specialty flavors category.

BobW

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
North Carolina
Hi Dave
Received my order today,very quick shipment. I ordered a bunch of the Flavourart flavors with your 50% sale. Also thanks Pam for the sample of Wyatt Earp Blend. Tried some of it and it's very good. Maybe that's what Clint Eastwood's little cigar cig thing taste like in his old westerns :)
I do have a question..I make 5-6ml batches at a time. How much of the flavourart should I add? I was thinking 1-2 drops.
Thanks
Bob

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Bob,
Start at 2 drops, that is about 2% at 5ml and try it. (When I metered the FA bottles they averaged 36 drops per milliliter.)

Tobaccos can be good from 1% to 15% depending on the flavor and your tastes. (Very few need to go that high and ALWAYS start low and work up to your tastes.)

The other flavors usually need between 5% and 20%. Again, start low and work up to your taste because I have only encountered on FA flavor that needed to go higher than 15% to suit my taste.

Getting too much flavor can reduce the flavor you are going for and create a taste that is completely different, or even make the flavor less.

Warning, I like STRONG flavor, so adjust your mix accordingly.

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
Anyone has any ideas for combos they want we are creating a specialty flavors category.

Well, I've been playing around with mixes. I can't post an exact recipe yet, because what happens is I'll mix something, try it, and then tweak it. So once I've tweaked it a couple times, and used up several drops, I don't know quite what the proportion of tweak is to the original.

But, it goes something like (parts)
  • 4: EcoPure Rich (or something like it)
  • 5: your Perique
  • 3: your Latakia
    Some clove and some of a larger batch of my black pepperextraction

When I scaled this up to a big batch, it was
  • 2ml EcoPure Rich
  • 2.5ml Perique e-juice
  • 1.5ml Latakia e-juice
  • 10 drops clove e-juice
  • 10 drops pepper extract
but then I added a couple drops of FA latakia flavoring too. And maybe a bit more clove.

This is a complex flavor, and different parts of it will hit you more or less, depending on ... I dunno, what you just ate or drank, etc. The clove and pepper are more subtle, you don't really taste them. I think it needs more pepper. A straight 50/50 mix of latakia and perique is maybe a bit strong -- I tried it, and toned it down with some EcoPure, but I also added a touch more latakia FA flavor.

When I get some FA pepper, I should be able to get it dialed in a little better.

Not sure which of your juices would be like EcoPure Rich. To me, it's a light tobacco kind of flavor, with some caramel.

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
send some samples to FlavourART they can recreate it in liquid form water soluble :)

Well, first I'd have to find some. Yeah, it's out there, being sold as much as a collectible for the tin as for the tobacco. But if I actually were to buy some, in a tin with an unbroken seal, it'd go straight into my "smoking" box. Yes, I still have my pipe collection, and all the periphernalia associated with that.

come check out our chocolate lover's special bro. it might help to soothe the savage beast. I pesonally love it with a touch of vanilla myself :)
you ever get ahold of that yum yum you want, send it to me, I will get it to FlavourART and promise a complete reproduction of it in vape form :)

BobW

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
North Carolina
Bob,
Start at 2 drops, that is about 2% at 5ml and try it. (When I metered the FA bottles they averaged 36 drops per milliliter.)

Tobaccos can be good from 1% to 15% depending on the flavor and your tastes. (Very few need to go that high and ALWAYS start low and work up to your tastes.)

The other flavors usually need between 5% and 20%. Again, start low and work up to your taste because I have only encountered on FA flavor that needed to go higher than 15% to suit my taste.

Getting too much flavor can reduce the flavor you are going for and create a taste that is completely different, or even make the flavor less.

Warning, I like STRONG flavor, so adjust your mix accordingly.

I've tried 3 flavors so far and found with 5ml batch 7-10 drops is good. Did 10 drops on Dark Vapure flavor..Oh man nice and strong:)

Neo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ...off the analogs for years!
Hi,

Are you going to be carrying the dairy flavorings (milk and cream)? Or perhaps you do and you just are out? I'm really needing a nice smooth dairy to blend out some mixes. I bought the Vienna Cream during the last sale and, no offense, but I had to dump the juice I put it in it was so off tasting. (I realize it has meringue in it but wasn't expecting for it to make that much of a difference if that was what threw it off). It was almost sour, not sweet. I only added 2 drops in 5 ml of juice (with other flavors, not straight) so I don't think it was because I added too much.

The rest of the flavorings I ordered were FAB!

Anyway, I digress. Are you getting the other dairy flavorings in?

:)

Last edited:
yes we will have milk and cram. vienna cream 0.3ml for 30ml bottle is 1% and even then it is heavy. 1-2 drops for a 30ml bottle is a good place to start. the sugar gets heavy down at a 5ml bottle. sorry you had wastage on that one. a 1cc syringe with 28g needle dropper is a good place to start if you are doing 5ml bottles. do just 1 drop from that small a needle and syringe if playing with condensed flavors. that might have been just the flavoing you needed instead of one heavy drop out of a syringe with no, or a big needle. vienna cream is highly condensed confectioners grade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread