The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

FreedomSmokeUSA Review

Discussion in 'Reviews of Suppliers - Positive' started by Flebo, Sep 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Flebo

Flebo Full Member

Nov 20, 2009
    So after hearing all the great things about freedomsmokeusa, I decided to try them, mainly due to their very large (and very favorably reviewed) tobacco selection. So I ordered a couple bottles, and added the express mail option, because I needed the liquid fast.

So the very next day, the package arrived. I am blown away by this. I have a hard time getting much bigger companies to overnight me stuff. I open up the package and there's my juice (which is awesome) and not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, but 5 samples! (which are also awesome. best ry4 I've had) And on the invoice everyone at freedomsmokeusa had signed a thank you. Made me feel great and really apreaciated by them.

All in all, a great vendor that truly does live up to the hype!

2. Lisa B

Lisa B Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2010
    Central City, Colorado
    I also got my first order from FreedomSmokeUSA today. I am very impressed, great service and friendly invoices. They also included a sample flavor I didn't order as well were out of stock of one sample I ordered so sent me a bigger bottle of it without extra charges. I have tried peanut butter cup and cappuccino smooth and love them both. Can't wait to try all of them.

3. cozzicon

cozzicon Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 19, 2010
    Chicago IL
    I try and hold my fanboi posts about these folks down to about one a week.

But you are right. An exceptional company, with an exceptional product. At some point in the future I'll recuse myself from praising them constantly like I did with Cignot. But not this week.

:)

4. banjo

banjo Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 25, 2010
    Rio Oso, CA
    Excellent juice & excellent service. You can't ask for more...........

5. son et lumiere

son et lumiere Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 30, 2009
    Earth
    Join the fan club these guys have great juice and excellent customer service. These guy's are going straight to the top.

6. mauisun

mauisun Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

thank you so much for the review Flebo Pam and I appreciate it very much. Happy Vaping and see you soon :)

7. mikev

mikev Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 13, 2010
    Maple Grove, Minnesota
    You're all correct :) I came across these guys a few weeks back after seeing some great reviews here...
    already placed my 3rd order with them!! LOL, I absolutely LOVE their juice! and the very quick and personal
    service... even asked them to mix up a flavor for me that they didn't have on their site... and "no problem" :)
    should be arriving tomorrow!! I can't wait to try it... freedomsmokeusa is now my only supplier, I don't have to search
    anymore!!

8. k3vin

k3vin Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2010
    OK USA
    Yea,I have ordered my juice only from them,and well,I will be getting my "CARE PACKAGE" tommorrow...GOOD STUFF...Great people Dave and PAm,and the others..

9. mauisun

thank you so much. we take huge pride in our juices. look, we personally blend every bottle, and we know each person is an individual, when they get their box it is like christmas, filled with yummies. If I was receiving the same box in the mail I would expected to be treated as an individual, not just another customer getting the same old thing. so yeah, we blend a little "love" in each bottle. it is the same today as it will be 3 years from now :)
    no matter how big we get, every bottle with have that little extra special care inside :)
    David & Pamela

10. Knifemaker

Knifemaker Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 17, 2010
    Central Texas
    The Best-of the Best-of the Best-SIR!!!:p:p:p

11. Denrock316

Denrock316 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2010
    Ohio, USA
    Now this is exactly what I like to hear I just love your juice and wouldn't ever want it to change.

12. Ma'am

Ma'am Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 7, 2010
    Florida
    Agreed with all that was said, FSUSA is superior in customer service and their liquids. I made my first purchase when they had a sale, and was hooked at first vape!

Thanks David and Pam for all you do for us, it truly is appreciated!!! :)

13. rodent_tamer

rodent_tamer Full Member

Sep 7, 2010
    new jersey
    i'm a 10 day old vapor. Totally new. I ordered my starter kit thru another company and ordered my juice from freedom smokes. Before i started vaping my biggest concern was finding the "right" juice since that seems to be everyone's dilemma when they enter vape world....i am really glad i chose these guys first cause one of the juices i ordered from them is the right one...i'm sure i'll come across others i'll like, but i recently ordered from another company just to try other types, but i didn't like any of them, so i reordered 30 mls of my favorite go to juice so far which is their "max boro". I tried both 50/50 mix and 80/20 mix at 24mgs of nic and i definitely prefer the 80/20...great throat hit and flavor. Has a good tabbacco taste with a subtley sweet after-taste which i love. Reminds me of the cuban analogs i used to love smoking minus the cancer, stank and lung hacking.. :) I got really lucky in finding the right juice on my first try, so i'll be regularly ordering gallons of my juice from these guys from now on. I also really like how they have reviews on their site and listing of best sellers. Very helpful for a newbie. The shipping was lightning fast too which was awesome because i didn't like any of the ones i recently ordered from another company and i was on my last drops of the freedomsmoke maxboro, then the next morning i woke up to find a fresh bottle of max...whew...thank god. i didn't expect it to get here so quick and was worried i'd have to go to analogs until my shipment came...so thanx freedomsmoke for preventing a nasty analog to come my way due to your fast shipping.

14. PandaMonia

PandaMonia Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2010
    Texas
    This sale makes me sad =O ugh the 27th needs to get here sooner (get paid) because I don't know how long this amazing sale will last for btw guys Hopscotch Almond = FANTASTIC you will like it trust me, as well as french toast mmm!!!

15. mauisun

PandaMonia every day is sale day at fsusa :)

16. DaveP

DaveP PV Master & Musician ECF Veteran

May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    Great tasting juices and excellent response time on orders, Dave and Pam!

I prefer a PG/VG mix and noticed that not all tobaccos offer the custom PG/VG pulldown selection for mixture. For example, some of the juices say "pre-mixed" and others don't (under the pre-mixed main menu selection). Some allow the user to select the percentages on PG/VG mix and others don't. For instance, Hypnotic Myst and Liquid Amber say pre-mixed, but have a pulldown selection from 0% to 100% on the mix. Pall Mall doesn't say pre-mixed but only allows you to order the stock at 50/50. I'm confused as to why some are not changeable from 50/50.

I'd like to see an icon or something that denotes custom mix available on those that can be changed. Maybe next time you have web-site programming done, that could be on your change list. It would save me a lot of time when I'm browsing. Just a suggestion.

17. mauisun

excellent DaveP that is why we are here. yeah we are growing fast, but we will always be that same family owned business we always are. hang tight we got great stuff coming up :)

18. MXBNW

MXBNW ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 15, 2010
    NW Washingtion
    FSUSA ROCKS and dont get any better then that. >>>>> :) <<<<<

19. MASSACRE SOxCAL

MASSACRE SOxCAL Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 26, 2010
    Southern Cali.
    I just ordered some W.Earp yesterday and I cant wait to get it,I am getting dangerously low on juice and hope it comes on time PLEASE!!!!

20. Sue1971

Sue1971 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2010
    Mass
    I also agree. I love these guys! very very nice. They even replied to my FB status, I've got the dredded sore throat going around..They even suggested something minty to vape....

Will def order from them again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.