FreedomSmokeUSA Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

prawdaeh

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
I've ordered from these guys twice now. Almond was definately a keeper. My girlfriend and I have been smacking our lips with some "mmmm's" here and there with quite a few new flavor experiences. I will admit I ordered some flavors I knew were questionable and probably wouldn't order again the first time..but the flavors i've ordered that say "mm yummy" to me taste..pretty yummy. Strong flavor every time.

For fruits I've tried Peach and Apple..and it tastes like peaches and apples. They've got so much to choose from I'm actually looking forward to being at that last bottle of juice to try something new. I'll admit I'm new to vaping and haven't shopped much elsewhere yet, but - these guys haven't given me a reason to. Thanks for the free samples Pam and Dave.

WingIt

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
California
I also like the fact that they ship there supplies in a BOX not a bag but a box, just seems like theirs a lot more protection in a box. I've ordered from other suppliers who always ship in a bag and who knows how beat up it gets in the shipping chain, and I wasn't to happy when my new painted mod came loose in a bag. Kutos to FSUSA for shipping in boxes..

Guess that's just my pet peeve..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread