Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Cant wait for the announcement either, I think we need your clove lol. This one and the fireluke are in my list. Since the fireluke 2 takes the new coils, I need to see if it worth upgrading or just buy the Fireluke 2. Waiting on Bob's review on them.
Just a suggestion for you: I have the Fireluke 2 and I have a Voopoo Uforce T2 I won in a Drag kit. They both use all the same coils and I use the Freemax coils in both tanks because they are better then the Voopoo coils. I use the TNX2 0.5 ohm coils specifically and they are excellent. Anyway my suggestion is you may want to try the Voopoo Uforce T2 tank. I use both tanks everyday on two different mods and what I’ve found is they are both great tanks but I like the Voopoo just a smidge better due to one difference. It has a larger fill hole which allows me to get my dropper bottle top to fit inside the fill hole while the Fireluke is too narrow. It’s less mess and a bit more convenient to fill. I just wanted to let folks know being I have been using these two tanks side by side and they are the only ones I’m using. So if this matters to you then you may want the Voopoo or at least both because they are both incredible performers.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I have been using my Autopod fitty for awhile now and is really a great pod system. The flavor of my fruit (strawberry &orange) variant ejuices really do pop in these coils. I’ve only used the 0.25 ohm coil so far and it’s going strong. I am getting a little concerned though because I can’t find any of the AX coils for sale from an American vendor and I don’t want to go without when I use up both coils. Does anybody have a source that is stateside where I can buy these coils?

• Informative
Reactions: Aliraonz

Aliraonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2020
New Zealand
Just a suggestion for you: I have the Fireluke 2 and I have a Voopoo Uforce T2 I won in a Drag kit. They both use all the same coils and I use the Freemax coils in both tanks because they are better then the Voopoo coils. I use the TNX2 0.5 ohm coils specifically and they are excellent. Anyway my suggestion is you may want to try the Voopoo Uforce T2 tank. I use both tanks everyday on two different mods and what I’ve found is they are both great tanks but I like the Voopoo just a smidge better due to one difference. It has a larger fill hole which allows me to get my dropper bottle top to fit inside the fill hole while the Fireluke is too narrow. It’s less mess and a bit more convenient to fill. I just wanted to let folks know being I have been using these two tanks side by side and they are the only ones I’m using. So if this matters to you then you may want the Voopoo or at least both because they are both incredible performers.

Thanks for the info. Very interesting and something to consider :thumb:

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I've searched daily for a vendor in the states and have come up empty myself, if you find one please drop a link.
Yea like hittman said vaporbeast has them in stock for $20 a five pack. That does seem excessive especially when Illinois gets their dirty vape tax money from the transaction. I’m gonna wait in hopes someone else will have them cheaper but at least I can go ahead and use my other coil knowing I can get them if need be.

Here is my cart with two 5-packs of the AX coils for $19.99 a piece:

Cart Subtotal: $39.98
Shipping (Free Shipping) (7-14 Business Days)
YEAHBABY: -$4.00
Tax $8.30
IL State Vapor Tax (15%) $5.40
IL STATE TAX (6.25%) $2.58
IL SPECIAL TAX (0.75%) $0.32
Order Total $44.28

Free shipping and $4 off with a coupon code but because Illinois has the most corrupt lawbreakers, whoops I mean lawmakers, and have mismanaged (stolen) taxpayer’s money, they need a new revenue stream to cover their asses. So now I get to pay a vapor tax, on top of a special tax, on top of the good ole state tax. Oh well, as long as my elected officials can be sure they won’t lose any one of their many pensions they will collect on while retiring early because they passed laws that insure they make more money in retirement than they ever did in their “working“ lives. Well sorry for the rant, I will gracefully step down from my soapbox having been successfully beat down and defeated by the folks whose jobs were to represent me and my fellow citizens.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread