Freemax fireluke, horziontech fireluke, aspire cleito 120 pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCVapes23

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2017
So I have a fireluke, that I put down because I got the falcon, and they both produce a great amount of vapor and flavor. I just bought a falcon last week... but then I saw that my vape shop had the cleito 120 pro... and the og
Cleito was my favorite tank EVER I had 3 to 4 of them, then I had 2 cleito 120s just because I love the whole cleito series. I’m really on the fence about buying the cleito 120 pro , I really want too especially because I love the design of it, and the fact that they have mesh coils now. Also the guy at my local vape shop vapes around 100 mls a day and said he’s put 100-120 ml a day the past 3-4 days in the cleito 120 pro and says it hasnt lost flavor at all... So i’m looking for opinions. Thoughts and opinions anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
He vapes just under 1/2 litre of juice every 4 days? 120ml a day? I've never heard of that amount being consumed in a day. Anyone here use that much?

I vape 80-110W all day long (work from home) on big coils. I'm at about 30ml and the most I could probably ever get to would be 35-40ml.

I have a feeling this is one of those instances where the vape shop guy is trying to let everyone know how big his drip tip is. You know what kind of bros i'm talking about.

The Cleito 120 pro has a 3ml capacity. That means he's literally filling it up 40 times a day? Assuming he's awake for 16 hours a day, he's refilling 5 times every 2 hours? Once every 24 minutes?

... from a drop in coil tank?

• Agree
Reactions: dennism

Vapedog

Oct 28, 2018
I vape 80-110W all day long (work from home) on big coils. I'm at about 30ml and the most I could probably ever get to would be 35-40ml.

I have a feeling this is one of those instances where the vape shop guy is trying to let everyone know how big his drip tip is. You know what kind of bros i'm talking about.

The Cleito 120 pro has a 3ml capacity. That means he's literally filling it up 40 times a day? Assuming he's awake for 16 hours a day, he's refilling 5 times every 2 hours? Once every 24 minutes?
:laugh: Yeah I'm pretty sure I know what you mean. Seems I'm a lighweight, I reckon id average just 10 to 12 ml a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread