Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    FreeMax Marvos 60W Kit 1.jpg

FreeMax Marvos 60W Kit

Thanks Freemax for sending me the product for free in exchange for my honest evaluation.
    Marvos 60W Kit | Freemax - Taste the Clouds, Feel the Flavors!

Freemax almost simultaneously with the device named Marvos T 80W 3200mAh sent me the Tri-Proof Marvos 60W All in One kit. More advanced in shapes, with the adoption of a large 0.96 "color screen and an integrated battery with a capacity of 2.000mAh. The coils used always belong to the performing Ms line with FM COILTECH4.0 technology directly inspired by the various Fireluke tanks of Freemax.

These are the Highlights of the presentation of the new product by FreeMax:
    • Pod mod kit with military Tri-Proof technology
    • Sliding airflow control
    • 0.96 inch TFT screen
    • Three output modes: Power, Smart, Bypass
    • Compatible with the MS Mesh Coil series
    • Uses FM COILTECH4.0 technology
    • Built-in 2000 mAh battery with 2A type C fast charging
    • Drip tip 810 anti spitting
    • 4.5ml Pod Marvos DTL
    • Smart FM chip with 0.001 second accelerated ignition
    Enjoy the reading.

FreeMax Marvos 60W Kit 2.JPG

FreeMax Marvos 60W Packaging:
    Shenzhen FreeMax Technology Co., LTD packaging features front; The brand (FreeMax), an image of the kit, the name of the kit (Marvos 60W), the indication on the color of this Sample (Gunmetal), a "Tri-proof" icon, a logo to indicate the link with the Tanks of the Fireluke line and warnings.

On the back we find this list; product specifications, packing list, manufacturer's address, warnings, brands & logos.

Laterally they are present; the name of the kit, social icons of the brand, a barcode, main features in the form of icons, warnings, scratch & check.

FreeMax Marvos 60W Kit 3.jpg

Packing List:
    • 1 * Freemax Marvos 60W Mod
    • 1 * 4.5ml Freemax Marvos DTL Pod
    • 1 * 0.25Ω Freemax MS Mesh Coil
    • 1 * 0.35Ω Freemax MS Mesh Coil
    • 1 * USB Type-C Charging
    • 1 * Warning Card
    • 1 * User Manual

FreeMax Marvos 60W Kit 4.jpg

Technical data:
    • Zinc material: alloy + liquid silicone rubber
    • Size: 123.6 * 32.6 * 30.6mm
    • Weight: 129g
    • Pod capacity: 4.5ml
    • Compatible MS Coils: 0.15 / 0.25 / 0.35 / 0.5Ω
    • Battery capacity: 2000mAh
    • Output voltage: 0.7-4.2V
    • Output power: 5W-60W
    • Charging: USB Type C
    • Screen: 0.96 "color TFT screen

FreeMax Marvos 60W Kit 5.jpg

Available colours:
    • Black, Blue, Gunmetal, Red.

FreeMax Marvos 60W Kit 6.JPG

FreeMax Marvos 60W First impressions:
    For this test I got the Gunmetal version of Marvos 60W, it is an All in One Tri-Proof IP67 device (the first of FreeMax with these features). So FreeMax Marvos 60W boasts qualities of resistance to dust, shocks and water. The paint appears sturdy with good quality finishes, the display is beautifully colored, very bright and with enlarged and clearly legible fonts.

I was pleased to find on this device the effective adjustable bilateral AFC already seen on Marvos T80 together with the Pod-Tank with replaceable Drip-Tip 810. Also available separately is a valuable Pod-Tank entirely made of Pyrex glass which can guarantee a better aromatic perception of the liquids it contains.
    FreeMax claims the "Glass Pod Tank" option was the first in the world to be made available on the market.

Having had previous and positive test experiences with the various Fireluke Tanks installed on the "technologicals" Mod Maxus (50-100-200W) and with the previous All In One Marvos T80 kit, I am very confident also for this new product.

FreeMax Marvos 60W Kit 7.jpg

FreeMax Marvos 60W Feeling:
    The dimensions of this kit are not particularly small, but this is normal because you have to take into account the IP67 coating and its thick armor. However, the handling is really good thanks to an octagonal shape that is not excessively elongated, the grip is comfortable and ergonomic. The weight is contained in just 129g thanks to the construction of the frame in light aluminum alloy. Liquid silicone rubber (as it is defined) is of the "soft" type but not too much as the name would suggest. Marvos transmits a good texture and a good grip thanks to this material and the numerous engravings on its surface.

FreeMax Marvos 60W Kit 8.jpg

FreeMax Marvos 60W Front / Rear View:
    The completely transparent Pod is quite bulky but in the overall view the device appears well proportioned.

Going down (from above) on the front side we see the small and unobtrusive wording "FreeMax". The Fire key is slightly protruding and seems to be made of plastic material, however it does not produce any annoying noise it is precise and easy to click.

The screen and the "Up and Down" adjustment buttons are immersed in "liquid silicone". The display shows all the information useful for vaping; graphic level of residual charge, set mode, set power, adjustment lock / unlock symbol (padlock), Volt, Ohm, puff counter, duration of the last puff and indication of the 5 background colors available for the display.
    The underlying USB-C port is protected by a sturdy cap for its waterproofness.

In the upper part of the rear area there is the two-way AFC control mechanism. The knob protrudes and is made of sturdy metal, its excursion guarantees a precise adjustment that remains firm in the chosen position. Below we find the inscription Marvos above a satin plate with pleasant bronze reflections.

FreeMax Marvos 60W Kit 9.jpg

FreeMax Marvos 60W Side View:
    On the side Marvos is almost completely covered and protected. The "liquid silicone" is engraved with five ergonomic grooves on each side and is delimited by border lines of a brighter color.
    The two opposing slots for the passage of air towards the coil are completely partializable for the RDL / DL vape and measure 11x3mm each.

FreeMax Marvos 60W Kit 10.jpg

Reactions: Gurilla

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    FreeMax Marvos 60W Kit 11.jpg

FreeMax Marvos 60W Top and Bottom View:
    The compartment / pod is provided with a metal ring fixed to the mod by 4 screws, this ring is removable and acts as a magnetic attraction for the magnets on the bottom of the cartridge. Naturally in the compartment there are the contact pins (Gold plated) for the electrical transfer to the coil.

The support base of Marvos 60W is coated with "liquid silicone rubber" the material guarantees a soft and silent support of the mod on the surfaces.

FreeMax Marvos 60W Kit 12.jpg

FreeMax Marvos Pod Tank:
    The classic "circular" design that is very popular also convinced FreeMax. Both PCTG and Pyrex cartridges use the refill from the bottom through a door hidden by the classic silicone cap. The coils are inserted by pressure.
    The magnetic connection between Pod and Mod is very strong, 4 strong magnets ensure excellent hooking.
    Available separately (Thanks FreeMax for sending it to me) the glass version is also with replaceable drip-tip. Speaking of drip-tip, the FreeMax one according to them is worked internally to avoid spitting phenomena.

FreeMax Marvos 60W Kit 13.jpg

Tank Marvos; Compatible Platform:
    FreeMax initially made this 4.5ml PCTG Pod-Tank for the Marvos T80 Mod, with the aim of maintaining the excellent performance of Fireluke devices, then equipped it with a replaceable Drip-Tip 810 and new dedicated coils. FreeMax claims this tank will be adaptable to all upcoming FreeMax / Mod-Pod systems. I find this a very smart choice by the company that will allow their customers with multiple devices many combinations and also some money savings.

FreeMax Marvos 60W Kit 14.jpg

MS Mesh Coil:
    These Coils are directly inspired by the Fireluke FM COILTECH 4.0 series with tea fiber cotton formula and military grade Mesh SS904L.
    Included in the kit are two different Mesh-Coils, one of 0.25Ω and the other of 0.35Ω. I really liked the 0.25Ω resistor when I first tried it on the Marvos T80. While the 0.35Ω is a novelty for me, I use it at 30W with AFC on average open and I must say that for RDL it behaves very well also guaranteeing low energy consumption and many puffs. During the vape with this coil you get; Balanced "hit", discreet production of never hot steam, fluid puff, no spit towards the mouth and almost zero condensation under the coil. Both resistors are distributed in blister packs of 5 pieces.

FreeMax Marvos 60W Kit 15.JPG

FreeMax Marvos 60W Operation Guide:
    • Power on / off: 5 clicks on the Fire button
    • Menu: Press the Fire button 3 times to set the output mode (VW, Smart, Bypass)
    • Display Color: Press the Fire and "-" keys simultaneously
    • Puff Reset: Press the Fire and "+" keys simultaneously
    • Lock / Unlock the setting: Press the "+" and "-" keys simultaneously
    • Factory data reset: Press the Fire and "+" and "-" keys simultaneously.

Protections / Notifications:
    • Time Out: 10s
    • No Atomizer: Resistance not detected
    • High Temp Protection
    • Battery Low
    • Atomizer Short: Short circuit

FreeMax Marvos 60W Kit 16.jpg

FreeMax Marvos 60W; Battery:
    FreeMax claims to have used a "real" 2,000mAh internal battery for this device. Without cheating on capacity data.
    With the 2A USB Type-C port, it only takes 90 minutes for a full charge. With the use of the 0.35Ω 30W resistor I was able to do 324 puffs with constant power to the end! It seems to me an interesting data and in line with what FreeMax stated on the real capacity of the integrated battery.

FreeMax Marvos 60W Kit 17.jpg

Final conclusions:
    Hoping to have been as comprehensive as possible, I greet you and conclude by briefly summarizing my impressions during the test.
    A handy entry-level device this Marvos 60W, able to provide everyone with high aromatic performances with ease. Marvos 60W is a Kit pleasing to the eye, well made and well protected (IP67) The chipset responds quickly to pressing the Fire button, manages battery life well, also works in Volt and above all offers the convenience of the Smart-Function that selects in automatic the most suitable power for the installed coil, preventing user errors. I also find the display graphics pleasant, which is inspired by the Mods Maxus, some of the 5 selectable colors are very bright and facilitate the reading of the data.
    I really enjoyed FreeMax's idea of making all upcoming all-in-one devices compatible with current and future "circular design" Pod-Tanks. In the meantime, I am happy to use the glass-tank that FreeMax sent me on the occasion of the Marvos T80 test. We will see some good ones, thanks FreeMax.

Thanks for reading.

FreeMax Marvos 60W Kit 18.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread