Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Hello again and welcome back for today's review of the Marvos T Kit that was sent to me from Freemax for the purpose of this review. The Marvos T 80w Kit is a wattage only device that houses a 3000mAH built in battery and uses 3 different power outputs depending on which of the 2 coils are used, maximum output wattage is 80w. Freemax has gone back to a cylindrical style of device like the Twister 80 they introduced earlier in 2019. I think the Marvos T Kit has many quality's that will make vapers happy, so lets kick the review off with some info first.

COLOR CHOICES

FreemaxMarvosTKit20210430_1.jpg

INCLUDED IN THE KIT

FreemaxMarvosTKit20210430_13.jpg

SPECIFICATIONS

FreemaxMarvosTKit20210430_12.jpg

MARVOS 4.5ML CAPACITY POD ( BOTTOM FILL )

Freemax_Marvos_DTL_Pod_4.5ml_Capacity.jpg

SPITBACK PREVENTION

Freemax_Marvos_DTL_Pod_Innovative_810_Drip_Tip.jpg

STRONG MAGNETIC CONNECTION

Freemax_Marvos_DTL_Pod_Sturdy_Magnet.jpg

OPTIONAL BOROSILICATE GLASS POD

Freemax_Marvos_DTL_Pod_High_Borosilicate_Glass.jpg

INSPIRED NEW DESIGN

Freemax_Marvos_DTL_Pod_Inspired_from_Fireluke.jpg

PCTG AND BOROSILICATE GLASS POD SPECIFICATIONS

Freemax_Marvos_DTL_Pod_Specification.jpg

NEW MS MESH COILS

Freemax_Marvos_DTL_Pod_MS_Mesh_Coil.jpg

3000 MAH BUILT IN BATTERY

FreemaxMarvosTKit20210430_7.jpg

3 POWER LEVEL ADJUSTMENTS

FreemaxMarvosTKit20210430_8.jpg

8 SAFETY PROTECTIONS

FreemaxMarvosTKit20210430_10.jpg

2 SIDED AIRFLOW CONTROL ADJUSTMENT

Marvos-T-80W-Kit-19.jpg

FIRST IMPRESSIONS

As most vape device kits do, the Marvos T Kit slides out from a outer sleeve and has it's pieces in individual cut outs, your owners manual as well as other paper information is below the kit contents as well as the charge cord, very nice presentation. The optional Borosilicate glass pod was also sent for review and is pictured outside the box.

20210602_124436.jpg

The first thing I wanted to do was compare the 2 pods and see the differences from the stock PCTG and Borosilicate glass. There were 3 differences between both pods, on the glass pod the mouthpiece seemed to have a wider opening by a very small margin and the body of the mouthpiece appeared to be shorter also. The 3rd difference is in the fill port, with the PCTG fill port if using a 100ml bottle the bottle tip will fully insert into the pod while the same bottle tip will only rest on top of the glass one. I never encountered a mess using either pod, both are bottom fill using a plug style gasket. The PCTG pod is on the left side and the Borosilicate glass pod is on the right side.

20210602_131454.jpg

Both pods use magnets to connect to the device, the connection point is recessed into the device with 2 metal contact pins in the center that contact the coil. The fill port gasket plug has a little indent on it's side aiding in opening, Freemax is stamped on it.

20210602_131158.jpg

Airflow on the Marvos T is very smooth with no whistle or funny sounds at any setting of airflow control ring that's made partly because it has such a direct feed to the coil once the pod recesses down with connection. Pictured is the stock PCTG pod. Notice on the bottom right side of the pod is the little indent of the fill port plug I spoke of earlier.

20210605_070656.jpg

Freemax decided to go back to a tube styled device like it's Twister 80 that was released in 2019, the 1 negative with tube styled devices is that they are very easily tipped over especially if they are long with not a lot of girth for a stable platform when standing upright.

I reviewed the Twister 80 and at the time really liked it but adding a tank really made it very top heavy I found out later after the review by knocking it over and breaking one of the glass tubes.

The Twister had a 2300 mAH built in battery and used a wattage adjustment dial located on the base of the device that would sometimes feel like it was not sitting level and flush on a table especially because it was long and skinny.

The Marvos T solved that problem and increased battery capacity to 3000 mAH also, with the bigger battery came larger girth as well as a shorter device.

Having a pod that sits recessed into the device not only gives it a streamlined appearance but also makes it less top heavy.

Another problem with a tube styled device is locating the fire button without looking for it, the Marvos T solved that issue by raising the fire button just enough to feel it without being obtrusive in any way.

The button is black with a clear inner ring the lights when vaping or selecting a power level. On the backside of the power button directly across from it is where the type-c charge port is located. Pictured with the PCTG pod installed.

20210604_134047.jpg

When charging the device a solid red light will emit from the fire button letting you know it's charging and when the 2a charging is complete the light will turn off. A complete charge usually takes 90 minutes.

20210604_150630.jpg

The Marvos T uses colored lights to tell you the strength level of the battery while your vaping ( GREEN - 67%-100% ) ( BLUE - 33%-67% ) ( RED - 0%-33% ).

Turning the Marvos T on/off is done with 5 presses of the fire button, once on 3 presses of the fire button selects your power level that is also color coded with lights.

MS 0.25Ω COIL

* SOFT ( RED - 40W )

* MEDIUM ( BLUE - 50W )

* STRONG ( GREEN - 55W )

MS 0.15Ω COIL

* SOFT ( RED - 60W )

* MEDIUM ( BLUE - 70W )

* STRONG ( GREEN - 80W )

20210603_131813.jpg

20210603_131837.jpg

20210603_131913.jpg

FINAL IMPRESSIONS OF THE MARVOS T KIT

20210605_130551.jpg

I have to say that at first glance I liked it on appearance alone. After picking it up placing a pod on and getting a feel of it I really liked it mainly because of the thick girth and shortness of the whole kit with pod attached.

I removed the pod and began to charge the Marvose T to a 100% full charge and noticed how bright and vibrant the color was. I also like the blue colored coil o rings.

I started off with the 0.25Ω coil and after priming it , filling the pod and letting it sit for 10 minutes to fully absorb the juice I started on the low setting ( red ) and tried about 15 or 20 vapes to gently break the coil in. These are Freemax coils so I knew the flavor should be fantastic and it was but a bit to cool for my style of vaping.

Next I hit the fire button 3 times and switched over to the medium strength ( blue ) and the warmth did increase but not to my happy state, It was better than the soft setting but I needed more wattage and warmth so I pressed the fire button 3 times again to reach the strong setting ( green ) and the warmth I like in a vape appeared.

Flavor was there in the soft and medium but more saturation as well as the warmth I like came through the best in the strong setting ( green ). This was done using the glass pod for all testing of the 0.25Ω coil.

For the 0.15Ω coil I used the PCTG stock pod with pretty much the same results but was happy in the medium power setting but the strong setting was the best with the 0.15Ω coil as well.

Both pods vape pretty much the same but for some reason I think I prefer the stock pod which really surprised me because given a choice of plastic or glass I will take glass every time.

Speaking of glass I noticed that Freemax says this is the first glass pod on the market for a pod mod but I have to correct them because the Innokin Sensis was the first to use a optional glass pod with the Sensis that I reviewed 4 months ago.

The Marvos T has a thirsty appetite but it doesn't plow through juice like I thought it would. There is one other big plus that I have to point out and it's the ability to stay completely dry of any condensation. Every pod device I have reviewed that uses this attachment method for the pod will always have condensation build up on the bottom of the pod or inside the base of the device, with probably 12-15 pod fills of each pod they have stayed completely condensation free.

I have nothing but praise for the Marvos T Kit because of fantastic flavor, short girthy device and ease of use with a built in battery making it basically maintenance free, just fill and charge. The Freemax Marvos T Kit is a winner in my book.

In closing I would like to thank Tina and Freemax for providing the Marvos T Kit for the purpose of this review.

THANK YOU READERS
    BIGBOB2322

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread