Freemax Mesh Pro - Quad Mesh Coil Coming into the Market Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
It's been four months since we testing the Quad Mesh Coil and now it's time for its debut - the World's First Quad Mesh Coil finally passed our final tests and will be into the market soon, stay tuned.

QQ图片20180815101454.jpg

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
4 weeks based on the fact the now our companies are working hard on the orders of the Freemax Mesh Pro and Fireluke tanks.
Just received my Mesh Pro Black Resin tank today with 2 packs single mesh, 2 packs double mesh and 2 packs triple mesh.

Trying the single mesh coil now with my all day vape Crush by Clown Liquids. Comparing it to my NRG tank with Vaporesso mesh coil. Single mesh coil, airflow wide open, flavor is ok as I break the coil in. Primed the coil from the inside until I could see the cotton in the wicking holes was wet. Slow easy pulls to start, only up to 35 watts but the flavor seems right for now.

So far I really like the construction of the tank. I'm suing the 6ml glass. I like the resistance of the top fill cap, doesn't seem as likely to open in my pocket as some other tanks are prone to do.

Credit to @Punk In Drublic for convincing me to try it and to @Letitia telling me I was allowed to spend the money.

Last edited:

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
JUst received my Mesh Pro Black Resin tank today with 2 packs single mesh, 2 packs double mesh and 2 packs triple mesh.

Trying the single mesh coil now with my all day vape Crush by Clown Liquids. Comparing it to my NRG tank with Vaporesso mesh coil. Single mesh coil, airflow wide open, flavor is ok as I break the coil in. Primed the coil from the inside until I could see the cotton in the wicking holes was wet. Slow easy pulls to start, only up to 35 watts but the flavor seems right for now.

So far I really like the construction of the tank. I'm suing the 6ml glass. I like the resistance of the top fill cap, doesn't seem as likely to open in my pocket as some other tanks are prone to do.

Credit to @Punk In Drublic for convincing me to try it and to @Letitia telling me I was allowed to spend the money.

Thank you for your support, glad you like the Mesh Pro, we will keep working hard to bring better products : )

Reactions: Letitia

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
JUst received my Mesh Pro Black Resin tank today with 2 packs single mesh, 2 packs double mesh and 2 packs triple mesh.

Glad you are enjoying it. I just got the dual going in my OG. Lemon cookie yumminess. Doubt I'll try the single, too airy for me.

• Agree
Reactions: bigbob2322
I sell these in Portland,Oregon. They are the best tanks in the planet. If the quads are like moving from the 2 to the 3 coil coils, it will be amazing. I only wish the tank could be bigger, like an 8ml. Everything is so perfect. Later SMOK. Are you guys ever going to pair it up with a mod? The kits would sell like crazy if 200w or better. @Freemax_Jerry - I know the market if you ever want to chat. But you guys are killing it. Amazing.
Thank you to your entire team.

Attachments

• FAD272B5-0599-4532-9366-0B52C8CD14EB.jpeg
    FAD272B5-0599-4532-9366-0B52C8CD14EB.jpeg
    960.6 KB · Views: 19
I sell these in Portland,Oregon. They are the best tanks in the planet. If the quads are like moving from the 2 to the 3 coil coils, it will be amazing. I only wish the tank could be bigger, like an 8ml. Everything is so perfect. Later SMOK. Are you guys ever going to pair it up with a mod? The kits would sell like crazy if 200w or better. @Freemax_Jerry - I know the market if you ever want to chat. But you guys are killing it. Amazing.
Thank you to your entire team.
Got mine on order for the end of this month I’m told by my vendor. Fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread