sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska

David Pelkey

Oct 21, 2018
I love the new carbon fiber Mesh pro tanks. These are an improvement on looks and you'll find that the colors are more suited to matching. Sorry... I'm loving the look of my new red Naboo with the Red carbon fiber Mesh Pro tank!
15401314165953468804076755210676.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Freemax_Jerry

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
I love the new carbon fiber Mesh pro tanks. These are an improvement on looks and you'll find that the colors are more suited to matching. Sorry... I'm loving the look of my new red Naboo with the Red carbon fiber Mesh Pro tank!
View attachment 775017
Are they really carbon fiber or are they metal with carbon fiber looking decals?

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
Looks real, but really I think they're better design than the resin or metal ones.
A picture up close it looks like the real deal with depth and imperfections
I think I will try one, need a red one and the resin red is a definite pink, not cool. Thanks for the reply.

UpNorth

Sep 3, 2018
Tundra, Minnesota
@Freemax_Jerry
Next month as in November?

Remember you told us on 9/12 it would be 4 weeks which roughly should have been 10/12. You need to get them on the shelf before the QF coils from Vaporesso and the new MeshMellow coils from Geekvape.

Meshmellow, on deck for delivery on Tuesday!!!! But I will still try the Freemax quads if and when they ever get released.............................:pop:waiting.... still waiting.....

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
Looks real, but really I think they're better design than the resin or metal ones.
A picture up close it looks like the real deal with depth and imperfections
When I blow up the picture you posted it looks like metal inside the airflow hole on the 3 visible sides. Maybe its a carbon fiber wrap so real carbon fiber over metal. I would think the innards would need to be metal for threading etc... Still going to try a red one.

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
View attachment 775017
Thank you so much for your support. Glad to have you there and we are 100% sure that you will NEVER be dispointed by the Freemax Mesh Pro, many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread