Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Hello again everyone, todays review is on another kit from Freemax, this being their 5th release of a vape kit in the last couple of months. The new kit that Freemax has released will look familiar as its the little brother of the Twister 80w kit. The Twister 30 is a tube styled device and comes paired with the Fireluke 22 tank in this kit and as the name implies the device has a max wattage of 30w. As always before the review lets get to know the Twister 30w Kit a little bit.

COLORS

Freemax-Twister-30W-VW-Kit-With-Fireluke-22-Tank-1400mAh_02_004c16.jpg

INCLUDED IN THE KIT

3.5ml Standard Edition

• 1 x Freemax Twister 30W VW Mod
    • 1 x Freemax Fireluke 22 Tank(Freemax DTL Mesh Coil 0.5ohm & 510 DTL Drip tip Pre-installed)
    • 1 x Extra Freemax MTL Mesh Coil 1.5ohm
    • 1 x Extra 510 MTL Drip tip
    • 1 x Extra Glass Tube 2ml
    • 1 x Extra O-Rings
    • 1 x USB Cable
    • 1 x Warning Card
    • 1 x Warranty Card
    • 1 x User Manual

Twister-30W-Kit-Sandard-Edition.jpg

Freemax-Twister-30W-VW-Kit-With-Fireluke-22-Tank-1400mAh_06_81340a.jpg

FreeMaX_TWISTER_30W_Starter_Kit_-_Inforgraphic.jpg

PARAMETERS

Freemax Twister Battery

Size: L78.3 x D22mm
    Built-in Battery Capacity: 1400mAh
    Output Wattage Range: 7.5-30W
    Output Voltage Range: 1.9-7.5V
    Max. Output Current: 8A
    Resistance Range: 0.5-3.0ohm
    Power Efficiency: 90%
    Wattage Adjustment Method:
    Twist the base to adjust from 7.5W to 30W (2.5W per click)

Fireluke 22 TANK

Size: L51.41 x D22.0mm
    Capacity: 3.5ml/2ml
    Material: Steel/SS904L/Tea Fiber Cotton/Resin
    Working Wattage: 8-30W
    Thread: 510
    Drip tip: 510

Freemax-Twister-30W-VW-Kit-With-Fireluke-22-Tank-1400mAh_04_057533.jpg

INITIAL IMPRESSIONS

The first thing I noticed after removing the Kit from the shipping box was a sleeved box . After pushing the box through the sleeve I was happy to see cutouts on the cover making it easy to lift off. The little things like this are nice to see.

20200726_132501.jpg

The contents are laid out in a nice tray that sits on top another box housing your charge cable , extra coil, owners manual, extra drip tip, warning card, warranty card and a bag with some extra O-rings. In the tray you also a spare straight glass tank.

20200715_134427.jpg

FREEMAX TWISTER 30 KIT CONTENTS.jpg

The Twister 30 has a wattage range of 7.5 - 30 watts in 2.5 watt adjustments using a dial located on the base of the device along with your wattage reading cutout.

20200725_083552.jpg

There are venting holes at the bottom of the wattage adjustment dial base.

20200725_083424.jpg

The 1400 mAH built in battery charges using 1.5 amps and can be fully charged in just under 1hr and 1/2. The power button does light up when charging and also when pressed to vape showing green for full to 3/4 charge, blue for 1/3 to 3/4 charge and red when the device should be charged.

20200718_125703.jpg

FIRELUKE 22 TANK

Freemax included another flavor tank to go with the Twister 30 that can be used as MTL or RDL but in my opinion is better suited for flavorful MTL, in my opinion there is a loss of flavor when using it in RDL. The Fireluke 22 has a childproof top cap for filling, to acess it simply lift up on the top cap and slide to open where the red dot is located at the top of the tank. The Fireluke 22 has a nice selection of airflow adjustments that on one side you can choose any 1 of 4 air holes , the other side allows you to use all of the holes plus a air slot. In its smallest hole setting the user can get a true tight flavorful MTL vape.

20200725_084339.jpg

20200726_122348.jpg

Hears a picture of the 0.5Ω coil I really like in MTL mode at 25w

FREEMAX MTL MESH COIL 0.5Ω 15-30W.jpg

PROS

* Great Flavor
    * True MTL
    * Simple To Use
    * Many Airflow Options
    * 2 Drip Tips Included
    * Spare Straight Glass Included
    * 1.5 Amp Charging
    * Fast Charging
    * Able To Change A Coil Without Draining The Tank

CONS

* Wish The Top Cap Slid Back More

FINAL IMPRESSIONS

I can say that I was very surprised at how well the Twister 30 vaped in MTL mode which is where I think this kit shines, this also makes a great starter kit for someone getting off cigarettes and into vaping. Being a kit from Freemax I expect great flavor and the Twister 30w Kit did not let me down, as always a Freemax Kit means great flavor.

The last couple of months Freemax has been busy releasing new kits and each have been designed for a specific type of vaper trying to accommodate each vaping style and tailor their Kits to make everyone happy no matter how they vape. I think if you are a low to middle watt type of vaper your going to really be pleased with the Twister 30 Kit.

I would like to thank Tina and Freemax for sending the Twister 30w Kit for review and also thank all of you reading this review, I also hope it helped anyone looking to purchase the Twister 30w Kit.

THANK YOU
    BIGBOB2322

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Great review Bob! This is where we differ. I liked the .5 coil for restricted dtl rather than mtl. I do have to agree that it did seem more flavorful in mtl with the 1.5 but I thought both coils were very good.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I agree both coils vape great, I think it comes down to the warmth from the 0.5Ω . I like a warm vape in MTL and RDL.

That makes sense. I like a cooler vape.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread