FreeMax Twister 30W - Review by Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resistance

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2020
The all new FreeMax twister 30W kit. Review by Resistance.

Thanks to @Freemax_Jerry ,Linda Tina and Paul for the opportunity to review this Awesome product.

FreeMax Vape has yet released another mod and this time a pen- tube style mod capable of 30Watts power.
upload_2020-7-19_23-30-47.png
upload_2020-7-19_23-31-23.png

What’s in the box. 0.5 coil installed and a spare 1.5 0hm and a spare straight glass.

It also sports the famous FM Coiltech 4.0 ,SS904L mesh coil(Military Grade) fused with Tea Fiber Cotton at 95% and Organic Cotton at 5%.The tank is called the Fireluke 22 and according to me it’s fitting. It has a leakproof design and a Childproof Topcap that locks the top of the tank securely in place. Personally, this feature stands out to me, because its easy to accidentally slide open the tank when carrying the mod in your pocket.

upload_2020-7-19_23-31-47.png

To fill you have to lift then slide the Top-cap open (mark at red spot), fill and slide back in place and it locks itself in place. The fill port is quite big and should accommodate most nozzles.

The Fireluke 22 also has an awesome feature where you can remove and replace the coil with a filled tank without messing anywhere. The liquid ports close when the coil is pulled out and opens when replaced, then just screw the base back to complete the tank.

upload_2020-7-19_23-32-3.png

That brings us to the mod. The Twister has an easy twist style wattage control at the base of the mod. Wattage can be set from 7.5W to 30W and works in 2.5W increments.

upload_2020-7-19_23-32-18.png
upload_2020-7-19_23-32-28.png

The twister Mod is powered by a built in 1400mAh battery that supports 1.5A charging. It charges fairly quick with an estimated charging time of 80 minutes. The unit I tested charge slightly quicker. It shows a red light while charging and it via micro USB. It sports short circuit- and low power protection while the led in the firing button gives you an idea of the battery percentage.

upload_2020-7-19_23-32-51.png

Charging, the red light shows till full.

All in all Twister 30W is a nice little flavour banger ideal for MTL and DL use. I preferred to use it in MTL but it doesn’t get scared to face a DL challenge. Airflow is smooth and silent with a very tight MTL draw and a DL draw similar to some well-known RDA’s/RTA.s (Hadalay and Zeus single) and can be set to everything in between. The Twister30 is also passthrough capable.

Flavour production is exceptional and produces enough vapour on DL mode while MTL produces a similar amount of vapour as smaller pod style vapes.

The size/stature is similar to the Gemm25 and I have used the Fireluke22 on the Gemm while charging the mod.

upload_2020-7-19_23-34-11.png
upload_2020-7-19_23-34-19.png

I also like this ridge on the Fireluke22 and the Twister mod. It avoids Atty rash and the occasional mess when overfilling.

The different Drip tips included for MTL, a bit longer and has a smaller inner diameter and DL, is s bit wider bored.
upload_2020-7-19_23-45-38.png

Did I enjoy using the FreeMax Twister 30W:
Indeed, I’m still enjoying it and will accompany me during my daily routine. This is ideal for a starter (someone entering into vaping) or for when you don’t have time to still worry about pit-stopping and just want an awesome vape.

Will I recommend it: Without a doubt.

Here’s a link to the FreeMax site to view the Twister 30W in 3D.

Twister 30W Kit | Freemax - Taste the Clouds, Feel the Flavors!

Resistance

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2020
Thanks for your review @Resistance! I was sitting on the fence, trying to decide whether to get a couple of these for my 'fill and go' collection. Your review tipped me over - to the side of definitely going to buy!
Thanks.
I can honestly tell you that I'm enjoying this mod. At least all the Freemax mods I got for testing.
Sometimes it's hard to decide which ones are next.
IMG-20200718-WA0003.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread