FreeMax Twister Metal Edition - Tea Fibre Cotton...Refresh your flavours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapin'Bolt

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2018
United Kingdom
vapinbolt.weebly.com
Tea Fibre Cotton...Refresh your flavours!...

FreeMax are a company who innovated the mesh coil from time and time again and have now bought this new ‘Tea Fibre Cotton’ which is sure to hit the brew of any kind, their journey is phenomenal. This device is the first I know of and it worked well with the graffiti print and now metal wow...The principle Is great and is the first in its class, let’s drop down and see this In action…

resize_DSC_0151.JPG
resize_DSC_0152.JPG

Out the Box

So, we have the new FreeMax kit which Is the first know kit from the likes of FreeMax and what a bit of kit it is. The Pen device comes in 7 different colour options Stainless Steel, Black, Red, Blue, Green, Rainbow & Golden. Which gives the buyer chance to mix up the styles a bit. The kit retails at $50 with a UK price of £40…

The battery Is built in with variable wattage controlled by the twist bottom

The mod can reach up from 5-80w working on only the wattage function who needs anything else?

The kit includes a USB charger which is standard throughout the vaping world however, it does recommend charging through a battery charger as you get a better performance rating and its safer. A spare TX coil for the Fireluke Metal which are awesome and a spare glass which is TPD compliant.

Always at the bottom of the box is the user manuals along with a warranty card.

resize_DSC_0153.JPG
resize_DSC_0154.JPG

The Build

This is a stunning built of kit and not overboard. The construction is outstanding and really feels well built. The design is very cool and isn't off putting as some would say I think it works very well. The colour designs are nice as well and seem to work for me. the variable wattage twist action is cool and does work well but I find it hard to give an understanding what it's on.

On the front above the fire button the device lights up blue when firing or charging the device. The device will also enter a standby mode after 30 minutes of not being used and you can wake it up by clicking fire

The built-in 2300mah battery which works a treat. The charge rate is 1A which is lower than some pens out there now it would have been good to see the standard 2A to keep in line with everything else, but it may be that it charges better at a slower rate.

The TX (Tea Fibre Cotton) Coils use 90% of tea fibre formula which brings intense flavour and refreshes the flavour profile of the coil, even when switching flavours...awesome right? Well there's more the coils have been uprated to become a diamond pattern structure which now increases surface exposure for the balance of the liquid flavour and intensity of the cotton. The coils are also 40% bigger than before which can improve the air intake and gives more cloud and flavour again.

FreeMax have all the protection as follows

Short-circuit Protection

Resistance of the atomizer is lower than 0.08Ω,

Overtime Protection

Over-temperature Protection

Low-voltage Protection

resize_DSC_0159.JPG
resize_DSC_0158.JPG
resize_DSC_0160.JPG
resize_DSC_0156.JPG

Pros

· Amazing coils

· Quality workmanship and finish

· A good weight

· Great feel to the mod In your hand

· Consistent power output until the battery is nearly drained (safety protection)

· Stylish

· Perfect hit every time

· Flavour

· TX Mesh coils are awesome

Cons

· Hard to gauge the Wattage

· Drinks liquid

resize_DSC_0162.JPG

Conclude

I’ve had nothing but enjoyment from this kit and the experience has been great throughout my time using. I had just to be fair and they agreed with me on all accounts. They did say It makes a difference in having a good-looking mod what performs.

Now these TX (Tea Fibre Cotton) Coils are awesome the flavour is just amazing who would of thought this would or could have worked! Anyway, I must say these are innovative and I will be buying them again...

The mod performs at its best through the whole entirety of the battery life and I think It’s a great addition to the vaping world will It do well I'm not sure, but It deserves too. The design Is great and, in the hand, It's so comfy. The colours and patterning are fantastic and can be aspiring to anyone. the tank is of good quality and hits well its dinky but cloudy!

Overall, FreeMax have smashed this one and I would 100% say it's worth having in the pocket in your collection. It really hits well to say it is a pen device. The fact that it can be changed to suit you preferred wattages are great. Would I buy it? I would and the reason why it’s so good in terms of tank size, quality and the overall looking of the kit. Anyone Interested In this piece I would be sure to go out and get one

resize_DSC_0164.JPG

Equipment/Products Used

Mod – FreeMax - Twister Metal Edition - Green
Tank – FreeMax - FireLuke Metal Edition - Green
E-liquid – Joes Juice – Bucket Slush - Blazberry – 3mg 70/30
Coil – FreeMax TX Mesh - 0.2ohm
Batteries – Built In 2300mAh

Thanks to @Freemax_Jerry for meeting at the UK Vaper Expo and introducing me to this

Reactions: Freemax_Jerry
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread