Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
IIRC, the Fireluke 2 will take the original Freemax mesh pro coils along with the Fireluke 2 coils. The mesh pro coils are excellent, with dual and triple mesh and a single SS 316L if you want to use in in TC (not applicable to the Twister which is wattage only, but the SS mesh still works in wattage).

Having said that, the coils are good, which is extremely important to a decent vape, but I have zero idea what the twister mod is like. Freemax generally makes decent quality stuff, and so long as the mod section has reasonable battery life (although the coils usually require higher wattage 50W and up, so I don't know if all day use on a single charge is realistic) it's certainly one to consider. I can say from personal experience the mesh pro coils are terrific, but can't vouch on the Fireluke 2 specific coils, which are also mesh but carry a different designation (TX?). Still, it is backwards compatible with the original mesh coils if you don't like the ones it comes with, so it's nice to know you have options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread