Freemax vs Maganus vs Crown

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovemytank

Jun 9, 2015
Right Here
Hola, I have many tanks but of the titled three only have the Crown. It is truly awesome with quartz glass, stainless coils, killer built with top fill at 4ml. Nothing close adds up on paper and in the UK it is the Maganus killer. Has anyone tried two of the three or better yet all three? Please advise, I am dangerously close to getting the other two which I really should not since I just bought two boxmods and too much juice. I really love my wife but dont want to have to make the decision on which to go for. Thank you in advance!!

Last edited:

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Well the Maganus is the older Freemax Starre tank, they fell out and we ended up with two tanks ect... so lets forget the Maganus completely, it's almost impossible to fill the dam thing anyway, the Starre is basically and upgraded version of it, although the same tank on the outside.

My vote of course is the Freemax Starre, it is the best tank I have ever used, those coils are amazing, they can take some abuse and the flavour is outstanding, not to mention, they last a long time,never had a dry hit, they dont flood..I'm on day 20 of mine. The airflow is the best on any tank, you just cannot go wrong, I vape mine at 60 ish watts and the vape is so smooth and warm, great great vape, it has bought old juices back to life, I am in love with the thing, I can't even go back to my Subtanks now. The Crown, there is a bit of info in my Freemax Starre compassion thread HERE, plus side for the crown is top fill and they seem pretty closely matched but I'd still choose the Starre tank. Hands down the best sub ohm tank on the market, in my opinion.

1zx2rs3.jpg
2eeykgo.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: lovemytank

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Thanks that link was great. Im on my third coil and though 8 days was incredible for my vaping preferences but 20 days wow. Do you run high sugar content juice? You are going to cost me some money I can tell.

Id say so as they are mostly custard vapes from HERE, the best juice on the planet, the coil just keeps going, now whether the next one will, who knows but they state that a coil can last a 1000 puffs a day for a month, I laughed when I read that but it seems they do :hubba: I don't rate the kanger coils at all with high vg. I either vape 70vg or max vg and the Starre coil has no problem dealing with it.
Money wise yes, be warned, the tank drinks juice like no other, I can vape 5ml in an hour if I'm really go for it, I have to use my subtank and use the Freemax as a treat vape, I just can't keep vaping around 150ml of juice a week like I have been doing. With that said, it really is a fantastic tank and the flavour really comes out at around 60w.

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Dude, I was so close to getting a Freemax last night after a few beers but I gotta say the top fill is so cool. I filled my tank while driving a megacab at 80 mph and didnt need one of the hundreds of napkins I keep in my jockey box for tank filling. Can the Freemax do that? Say yes and I will have it coming in the mail tonight!

No I'm afraid not and it isn't as easy to fill as my Subtank mini, it's just the way it's designed, I mentioned the filling in my thread.. Impulsive buying after some beers, I have woken up to ebay messages to say I'd won the item, what item ? omg, a new phone haha..
I want to buy the silo beast but I refuse to buy another tank yet.

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
The silo beast looks sweet! To be honest I had such a bad experience with the atlantis v1 getting dry hits and the review I watched on the silo, he says the coils look just like the aspire v2 coils. Did they fit the max vg dry hit issues? Do you think it will be better flavor than the Freemax?

I like the look of it too, I know from the company that they didn't chamfer the edges and they are a bit sharp, they are going to fix that in their new batch. As for anything else, I have no idea but it's going to be hard to beat the Starre for flavour. Sorry I couldn't help more, you'll have to buy both and let me know lol

sd3614

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2015
MIDWEST USA
I thought the Maganus would be a gimmick. That was until I was choking on it at 110 watts. Started to burn a little at 120. At this wattage you see the juice drop quickly. This tank was full 15 minutes ago. 60-70 is a solid sweet spot. If you have some aged juice you wish to go through over a weekend this one will do it.
WP_20150613_21_35_03_Pro.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread