Freesmoke first impressions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Well, I got my Freesmoke liquid order today, and I'm pretty happy. The flavors are good, and stronger than either Jane's, E-puffer's or E-cig.com. It's very smooth feeling in the throat. And it produces a good cloud of vapor.

I got Peppermint and Raspberry. The raspberry is stronger tasting than the Strawberry or Cherry I've had before from Jane and E-cig.com, but still not as strong as I'd really like. The peppermint is a sweet candy mint, and doesn't have the menthol burn.

In fact both of them are remarkably smooth, without any harshness, burning, or scratchiness. Almost too smooth, but not quite; I can still feel it enough to know I'm not smoking air.

They came in nice bottles, and Freesmoke included a couple 1ML syringes, some empty 10ML bottles, and a "depot holder" (which is a block of foam with holes in it) all of which will be useful.

And I ordered a couple sets of mouthpiece caps. They were just a couple euro each, and I hadn't seen anything like them from anyone else. The website picture showed a pen cap and a mini cap. I ordered two sets, so I expected two of each cap. I got six pen caps. SO kinda broke even on that.

Anyway, here's a vid clip:
YouTube - Freesmoke Demo

norminall

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2008
Thank you Leaford,

I have watched your video about freesomek liquid.
my english is poor. but as I understand you perfer freesomke liquid to other liquid.
I bought free smoke the much likes taste. it was Middle. and it was not strong.
But now i want to try again. I want to ask.. is there a relation between feeling strong when inhale and the nicotin ratio?
and which taste is most strong acordin you?

hdsert40374

Supplier
Apr 5, 2008
  • Deleted by dnakr
  • Reason: You are required to post in the "Suppliers Forum"

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Ah, thanks for that clarification, Hdsert. And, sure you can use it if you want.

I went back to the Freesmoke website, and I can see it now. One cap was on its side, one up on end. The one on its end looked short and cylindrical.

Also, I re-checked my invoice. I did order 3 sets of two caps, and I ordered the bottles. So none of those were free bonuses. I should stop shopping when I'm up with insomnia. I forget the details. :oops:

It doesn't change anything, I'm still happy with my purchase. I think it is the best liquid out there. ANd next time I'll know to ask for stronger flavor. :D

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
is there a relation between feeling strong when inhale and the nicotin ratio?
and which taste is most strong acordin you?

I don't think stronger nicotine is necessarily harsher. These were both in High strength, 18mg/ML, and are very nicely smooth. Smoother than my E-puffer medium or E-Cig-Sales medium strawberry. So, I think the overall quality of the liquid has more to do with it. The other ingredients maybe.

As for which flavor is stronger, I only tried Raspberry and Mint. As one would expect, the mint is stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread