French Toast - Capella Flavoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

lithband

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
French Toast - Capella Flavoring Recipe
60mg Unflavored e-liquid made to 15mg after mixed.
5ml Sample Size

25% (1.25ml) 60mg Unflavored e-liquid (I use VG)
20% (1ml) PG
35% (1.75ml) VG
20% (1ml) Capella French Toast Flavor Drops
= 5ml of 15mg Yummy French Toast.

Of course, the base PG/VG and Unflavored e-liquid can be changed around to *fit* your needs. :) Also, used 15% flavor when first mixing and the flavor was just fine but I like a little extra kick so my last batch I changed to 20%.

Makes all your friends want to make breakfast!

lithband

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
No Problem was getting a bit lonely in here so I had to post!

my buddy at work always knows when im vaping it. :) Smells a lot like maple syrup. He says I make him hungry. :) The morning after I made my first batch I took a couple puffs when my wife and I woke up and she craved french toast so she went and made us all some. SO not only a great vape but a good way to get your wife to make breakfast! :)

scott58

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
NorthWest Indiana
Your recipe is very close to mine with the exception that i add just a few drops of smirnoff's vodka, but your right it will make people want to go to IHOP! You can also sub with the danish swirl flavor for the french toast. These 2 have almost taken over my coffee vaping. Very good stuff!

Anne if you have 36mg unflavored your only using 25% in this recipe. Your end result would be 9MG

Last edited:

Madame Psychosis

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
East Coast Gypsy
SO not only a great vape but a good way to get your wife to make breakfast! :)
:lol:

Interesting to see you use 20%. I'll have to up the percentage I've been using and see how it works.

I add some Loranns English Toffee and/or Bavarian Vanilla Cream and a bit of Loranns Butter, and it's heavenly... like a baked french toast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread