Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Speaking of tobacco juices I'm fairly new to the H1N1 but when I first got it it was like Umm not good BUT after 1 month steep it woke up! Totally different. Always get a kick out of calling tobacco liquids tobacco ( even tho it has NET+TA in it) cause I don't taste tobacco as I remember it. Even chewing on a cigar.

Really glad it came around for your spike!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Vape Mail showed up Saturday and I didn't even know until this evening! Didn't expect it until Monday, great turn around time ;)

This is my first order with Nicoticket and I received Fraenilla, Custards Last Stand, and Creme Brulee. First thing I did was load up my KFL Clone on the ZNA with the Frenilla.... Wow!

Without even letting it steep it's fantastic. Gonna take all my will power to put them all to steep for a bit but I'll sure enjoy this tank while it lasts...

Great Job!

Awesome k2 - welcome to the family!~

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Hey all, learned something about Frenilla today I thought I would share, really woke it up for me.

Braided 28ga Kanthal (.86 ohms) or braided 28 ga Nichrome (.68 ohms) on a 1/16 mandrel, five turns. All I can say is.... Oh boy, I've got Frenilla!

And I thought you were just playing with me when you said there was vanilla in there Clarke. :blush:

There are some blind spots for some builds for some people - it's a trial and error thing!

Well played marc!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
My frenilla comes tomorrow along with some doodle, can't wait. Should be vapeable on arrival as I read on the website this batch was made last month and would be good to vape by may 1st! :)

Did she arrive kemishdo? Feedback? Welcome to the family mi'lady!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Oh yes it arrived and I'm loving it, thanks for making such a good vanilla! I mixed it today with sticky bun, alone the sticky bun was ok, but adding your frenilla made it great! :) also loving the doodle!

You are very welcome miss - thank you kindly for the feedback. Now, I get to bribe you to change that generic quit banner to a Nicoticket Success Banner. MUA HA HA

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
WOW I must say the PBC has just reard up and kick in bigtime.I hadn't vaped much of it but man I grabbed a carto I had thrown in the vape drawer and wow its unflippinreal!its been in a tank in the dark and the color is is real golden brown and yummy!kool beans now I can eat that banana with it!...Rick

I love the new AVI rudedog - good to put a face with a name!

Timbuck55

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2014
Queens, New York, United States
Frenilla is not quite there for me yet. Tried a sample of my 4/21 bottle and it said "I am destined to be great, with a little more wait"

I only mix a little bit with my h1n1 right now.. Haven't tried it by itself but together they are a GREAT pair. I have 150ML of both so I'm just going to let 2 bottles of Frenilla steep like crazy

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
I only mix a little bit with my h1n1 right now.. Haven't tried it by itself but together they are a GREAT pair. I have 150ML of both so I'm just going to let 2 bottles of Frenilla steep like crazy

I have 4 50's. Intended to have 2 weeks, 1 month, 3 month, and 6 month steeps. I will try again at one month and adjust the steep times accordingly.
I tried a few drops by itself, and one drop mixed into 4 drops H1N1. The flavor overpowered the H1N1. I think a bit more steep will mellow it out. I have plenty of NT juice and order new flavors each week. I will be fine to wait on the Frenilla until it is ready.

k2zs

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2014
Rochester, NY
There's something terribly wrong with my Frenilla.... The bottle is empty :(

I went to fill my KFL and there wasn't even enough for a whole tank! What now? How am I gonna make it to payday to buy more? Will there be any to buy when I get paid? On a fixed vaping budget (which I have yet to hit lol) and only allow myself to stock up once a month...

Dang I like that juice :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread