glare.gif

Heh, that's funny!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
ok, how do i go about sending out a search party..........seriously starting to wonder what the heck happened....

I was going to suggest calling the Hospitals and/or Jails in the area... ;) LOL!!

Heard from him! Posted on facebook that he was away on a long weekend. We can all stop worrying! Says he will check on the auction after getting mail orders packed and shipped. So winners should be announced today! :)

Whew... Glad to hear that!!!

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Bishop, California, United States

Wow, this last minute stuff is getting interesting. :)

Ok, so the bid before this one was $13 by audley79. Other bids followed that weren't higher, and the next highest was $14 by audley79. Can't bid against yourself, so the $13.25 bid is the winner.

Congratulations mattiem, send me an email and I'll get you a link. david@valleyvapor.com

Plugging in the 94 qualifying bids, random number generator says VClouds is the random pick.

Sorry I dropped off the map this weekend. Think this was the first 3 day weekend I've taken in years. Actually away from the email and the Facebook and the forums. It was delicious. Hope you all had a great break as well.

Weeners, email me. Thanks to everyone for playing!
Dave

audley79

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2013
United States

Ok, so the bid before this one was $13 by audley79. Other bids followed that weren't higher, and the next highest was $14 by audley79. Can't bid against yourself, so the $13.25 bid is the winner.

Congratulations mattiem, send me an email and I'll get you a link. david@valleyvapor.com

Plugging in the 94 qualifying bids, random number generator says VClouds is the random pick.

Sorry I dropped off the map this weekend. Think this was the first 3 day weekend I've taken in years. Actually away from the email and the Facebook and the forums. It was delicious. Hope you all had a great break as well.

Dave

Y'all got my hopes up lol. Maybe next time!:?:

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Dave

Oh my, what a surprise :D Thank you bunches.

I am sooooo happy to hear that you were just out having fun. Sometimes ya just gotta do it to get your batteries recharged.

E-mail coming your way.

mmsjs5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Illinois

Dave

CONGRATULATIONS mattiem and VClouds! :) :vapor: :toast:

VClouds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2011
Seattle

Dave

WOW!!!

Still not believing I won something, many thanks for the contest.

As for the MIA part, glad you aren't in Oklahoma or someplace else having problems.

PS: This and anything else I can scrape together is going to be a PIF to another disabled friend trying to drop analogs. So an extra thanks for my friends future health. :thumbs:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread