The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Friday, July 24 - Fox News, Tampa Bay

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by SudokuGal, Jul 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SudokuGal

SudokuGal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
    Watch the news tonight (their first airing starts at 5:00). Crystal, who owns ByByButts, should be on it, talking about SmokeStik/FDA.

Apparently, they ran a segment that showed someone using a SmokeStik in conjuction with the FDA news. She demanded a retraction. So she is there now doing the interview, but Jan (the other owner of ByByButts) didn't know for sure when it would air tonight.

Jan also told me that Action News, which I think is the local ABC station, was at their shop yesterday and interviewed one of their customers. But then they didn't air it because they didn't have enough "footage." (Highly suspicious)

EDITED: Will be on at 6:00

2. will they have the video on their website, cant get them up here in J-Ville?

TIA

3. LeXeR

LeXeR Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 3, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    i haven't found the vid on the web site yet...
    anyone got a linky to it...

4. SudokuGal

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
    I don't think Fox has it available online. I tried finding the one from the day before and couldn't.

It was very, very brief. Crystal just wanted to make it clear that the SmokeStik is all USA made. But at least it was on-air time for an e-cig.

5. greyeyes

greyeyes Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 31, 2009
    Florida
    I don't think the statement that is all USA made is accurate. According to their website it is packaged and assembled in the USA which is not the same as being manufactured in the USA.

6. SudokuGal

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
    That may be true for the hardware, but I'm fairly certain the cartridge juice is.

7. Vaporizer

Vaporizer Full Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2009
    She was referring to the cartridges as that's what the FDA tested and released findings on and what the news piece was about. Their Juice and carts are manufactured in USA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.