Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Thanks to all who called in :). Heck no I'm not editing ya out Deb :). It was great to talk to ya girl :)

Working on the movie now, hope to have it up tomorrow :)

Thanks ya'll :)
Great to talk to you too! Can't wait to see who all called in, and what the subject is.

Alawot

Wakonda Warrior
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Lebanon, Ohio
Russ, I mentioned getting some burned hits last night. Finally figured it out today.. had to put some o-rings between the base and cap of my RM2. I guess about 30 degrees off was close enough.. **BUZZZ** wrong. Hole is now right at the middle of the coil and I can take a decent lung pull no problem now. Later this week, I'll be drilling out the hole a little bigger.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
great video hun! I probably need to go back and comment on a bunch of others I've watched, but usually I'm not signed in to YT when I watch so I comment here. lol But this time I remembered to sign in.
oh dunno if you noticed, but I used to love when you put the direct to YT link along with the embed here, but now it just embeds both videos. I am a tech idiot, so if there is a difference between em now, ignore me. lol But it's still easy enough to start it then click the YT link for any video.
Was great to see Jeff, Danny and Geo. Had been skypin with Danny and Geo, that was fun.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Good stuff.. I gota still watch the second half as I've got some work to do around the house today. Got up to the beginning of the callers.

good suggestion on the derringer for the first caller. I would of mentioned the same as it was going threw my head when you were talking hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread