• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

? friends can't see this forum. help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Hmm...that is odd. Are they registered users at ECF?
I tried signing out and was able to access BCC, but couldn't leave a message without signing in.
With all the changes they are making here on this forum, reasons could be numerous; e.g. - if you aren't a member here, you aren't suppose to be able to reply/comment, but that's been lifted since the change occured.

I bet Vick's will have an answer up her sleeve next time she checks in.

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
When I set up the Curtain, I set it as invite-only. Now, I wondered at the settings, because it seems the vets can post without being on the roster, but if you've got some friends that wanna check out the curtain, they need to sign up for ECF and request an invitation.

Anyone who requests an invite gets one (as soon as I log in and accept it)...

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
i think that's a good enough reason for my first ever dancing banana!

:banana:

Definitely!
party-smiley-020.gif

Now get your name/date on the starter sticky. Throw ElectroMan up there too! Everyone counts!

:banana::banana::banana:

Last edited:

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
lol... 90+ days to get off of the noob list? That's cool, I'm in it for the long haul.

... and I don't mind that you all like new blood... as long as you don't mind that the aforementioned blood is chalk full of insane amounts of nic juice and Newcastle. ;)

You are sooooo going to fit in well with us.....

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Yea - more dancing bananas!

:banana:

The only place I've run across where the management clarified NO vaping was the Applebee's chain - they said if there's visible emissions, no go.

I really do need to go out again and canvas the areas to see who would be up for hosting a vape meet, but this whole life thing keeps getting in the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread