From a newbie to a newbie!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flingitnow

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Downriver, Michigan
Ok, As of 7:14 tonight I have been analog free for one week. I found this site, just like you and now mentoring to several people at work. After smoking for over 35 years and being diagnosed with COPD I purchased the njoy which uses PG based Liquid and it caused me to cough really bad. It was then I found this site. I then learned that there was a base called VG and some people found it easier to use. I then went to cignot.com, purchase a Joye 510 with some VG based liquid and also got some ECOpure VG and H2O for cutting the liquid to make it easier for me to adjust to. IT WORKED and I have not smoked since then. There is a overwhelming amount of information but if at any time you have a question just post it and we will use our experiences to try and answer your questions the best we can. I did have to learn to use the Personal Vaporizer as it is a little different but since have gotten several of my co-workers ordering and hopefully another life will be saved.
This is for REAL. DO NOT GIVE UP ON YOURSELF.

God Bless, God Speed and Good Luck.

CartHeadMod

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2010
Holland, Michigan
interesting that you mentioned the COPD....I have been vaping in my office for about a month now......no one has mentioned it except for one client.....she walked into my office and hesitated.....she asked if I had been smoking a cigar.....I told her about vaping and she said she could "feel" it the minute she walked in because she had COPD......

sporkboy

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2010
Houston, TX
interesting that you mentioned the COPD....I have been vaping in my office for about a month now......no one has mentioned it except for one client.....she walked into my office and hesitated.....she asked if I had been smoking a cigar.....I told her about vaping and she said she could "feel" it the minute she walked in because she had COPD......

There are other possibilities where she could feel it, my wife is allergic to caffeine and can't even have chocolate, I have been scared to try some of these fruity mixtures that might have trace amounts of cocoa oil in it as I do not want that vapor in my house, depending on what your were vaping many people have reactions to various oils.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread