Frost it? And other newbie questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhaiKrikket

ECF Veteran
Since Parkes vaping is the home of my fiance's new "morning vape" (he is nuts for peanut butter cookie, excuse the pun), I thought I'd actually come here and ASK some questions rather than blundering around playing "eenie meenie miney moe" with your flavor list, since I'd like to find something that I can fall for madly on our next order (the three I got this time aren't bad, but aren't right for me - but all is not lost - he likes all the flavors *I* picked out too).

(a) Explain to me "Frost It?" - I get Extra Flavor, Add Menthol, and Add Sweetener. Is "Frost It?" like an option to add cool hit without the menthol taste? If so, is that the same thing that's in your Freeze line? I ordered Watermelon Freeze, thinking it would be mentholated, but it's not really so much MENTHOL as something I'm not overly familiar with - either that or the menthol is super-light.

(b) Do you feel that the majority of your fruit flavors are closer to "real fruit" or "fruit candy"?

(c) Have you had any experiences / reports of your flavors damaging delivery devices?

Thanks in advance!

mary_d

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2010
Indiana
www.parkesvaping.com
I am so sorry I am just now seeing this......I really need to figure out WHY I am not being updated of posts here.....

(a) Explain to me "Frost It?" - I get Extra Flavor, Add Menthol, and Add Sweetener. Is "Frost It?" like an option to add cool hit without the menthol taste? If so, is that the same thing that's in your Freeze line? I ordered Watermelon Freeze, thinking it would be mentholated, but it's not really so much MENTHOL as something I'm not overly familiar with - either that or the menthol is super-light.
Yes that is exactly what it does it adds the cool hit without the menthol taste. Yes that is the same thing that is in our freeze line.
(b) Do you feel that the majority of your fruit flavors are closer to "real fruit" or "fruit candy"?
That really depends some are candy like some are "real fruit" The strawberry, peach and apple are more "real fruit" where as the pineapple is more candy like IMO.

(c) Have you had any experiences / reports of your flavors damaging delivery devices?

The only one that we have been told about cracking a tank has been the cinnamon redhots but other than that we have not been told of any others that I am aware of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread