Fruit punch

Status
Not open for further replies.

dougp925

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2009
NY USA
Since this thread was already started, I figured I'd throw a quick review of fruit punch here...

I picked up a few flavors from ELP yesterday and this one definitely caught my attention.

Flavor - Excellent sweet fruity flavor. It has a little bit of a burn to it also.(16mg) This is definitely now one of my favorites. It tastes exactly how you would expect it to taste, like a full flavored cup of fruit punch.

Throat hit - Surprisingly good. I didnlt think a fruit flavor would have this much throat hit but like I said it has a bit of a burn to it that I really like.

Vapor production - As with all ELP fluids vapor production is very good. I'm using it on a Solarflare 2012 and I can very easily blow out huge clouds.

Nic - I got the 16mg nic and it works quite well to satisfy my nic requirement. I actually thought it felt a little stronger than some of the other 16mg fluids I've tried so I really like it.

Overally, this is a really good flavor that I highly reccomend. If you find yourself on the fence about trying it, go ahead and give it a shot. You won't be disappointed. I'll be picking up a few more bottles on my next order for sure.

Excellent flavor guys, keep'em coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread