nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
I DIY all my juice.

tobacco is a add on I frequently use. Have found the Cherry, Brandy, Tobacco to be a good combination. Also the Caramel, Apple, Tobacco.

I add my tobacco (TPA) to lots of different mixes. I love a sweet vape and find the tobacco goes well with everything!

malkuth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2013
Gray, TN, USA
So what do you all like? I found that my local RY4 is my adv, but I really want to try some other highly recommended tobacco blends.

peach, pear, apple, blueberry, even honey, whatever you like...

If you go to Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco.com, you will find some of the best tobaccos out there. They have a blackberry, a pumpkin (seasonal) and a mango that are wonderful. They also have regular tobaccos that IMO cannot be beat. They also have extracts for a lot of their tobaccos, so you can always DIY your own combo, if they do not have one you like (or you prefer to mix up your own. Note that this is NOT artificial flavorings. It is the real deal.

yaypudding

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
North of NYC
Alien Visions gorilla juice and boba's bounty are good juices. GJ is a banana tobacco and BB is like a sweet graham cracker, honey tobacco. The tobacco flavor is somewhat there. Plume room has some really good tobacco's, their candied cavendish is great as is the fig-honey tobacco.

I diy but am horrible at it, anything requiring more than 1 flavor seems to be beyond my skill level. My simple fruit flavors are my bread and butter, but when I want something more complex, I have to buy it.

sbmqcy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Quincy, IL, USA
I've been sampling Ahlusion and Velvet Cloud. So far, I've tried the sweet Georgia peach from ahlusion and the white beard from VCV. Both are really good. The sweet Georgia peach is very much a tobacco, with peach notes on the tongue if you hold the vapor in your mouth and on the exhale. Really good, but different than Gorilla Juice or Boba's which seem to have the tobacco as a base note whereas the other flavors are emphasized.

The white cloud is also really good. Has lots of complexity and depth over time. Notes of butterscotch, sassafras, etc. It is more similar in construction to Bobas, in that the tobacco is more muted. Fwiw, my wife thought it smelled a lot like pipe tobacco.

I've still got Blue Beard and vanilla tobacco to try from VCV.

Sent from my mobile

flowerpots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
my desk
Depends on what you are looking for, as someone else mentioned, some tobaccos are more on the tobacco flavor with emphasis in fruit notes while other liquids are stronger in the fruit flavors with a tobacco background. In my experience:

If you want a stronger fruit flavor:

The Plume Room - Candied Canvendish, Burley & Candy

If you want a stronger or equal tobacco flavor with fruit:

Ahlusion - Peachy Criminal is your best bet from this vendor (awesome smooth, complex tobacco)

Ahlusion - Also consider Apple/Cherry/Peach Wild Wood (smokey, woodsy taste with fruit), Apple/Cherry/Peach House Blend (milder tobacco font), Apple/Cherry/Peach River Tree Blend

Alice in Vapeland has a great tobacco and pear juice - Pearship

Last edited:

Treebeard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Downtown Shufunkdeville
I've been enjoying Copper Creek's "Voos Broo" ("A decadent blend of tobaccos with tones of rich cream, and just a hint of caramel"). and "Twisted Tobacco" (Tobacco with a twist of caramel and vanilla).

I also do a diy with virginia tobacco and pineapple flavors. Might not sound good on the surface but it is fantastic, imo.

Gigdujour

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2013
Michigan
I DIY a white chocolate hazelnut blended with 4 different tobacco flavors. I really like this one. I also do a bourbon hazelnut tobacco that's showing a lot of promise. I'm giving it another couple weeks of steeping before I try it again. The one week taste test was pretty good though.

Master of Bassets...and not much else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread