The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

fruits and ice cream flavors extraction.

Discussion in 'Liquid Extraction From Tobacco' started by mosalah, Aug 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mosalah

mosalah Full Member

Apr 21, 2015
    Egypt
    I've been in extracting field for maybe two months now and i had this idea i need to extract flavors like fruits or ice cream.
    so would it work if i buy dry fruits and soak it in PG for a month
    and about the ice cream i brought a ice cream powder and i will put some of it in PG and leave it also for maybe one month.

so did any one tried these things to give me some notes??

2. Str8vision

Str8vision Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 26, 2013
    Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
    Sorry, I haven't extracted any of those items but be aware that any sugars that end up in the extract become coil/wick killers, sugar is an undesirable contaminant in any e-liquid.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bunnykiller

Bunnykiller ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 17, 2013
    New Orleans La.
    closest thing to getting a fruit flavor in an extraction was from fruit flavored teas using PGA.... but it needs to age a few months to let the tannin taste of the tea to drop out... other than waiting that long, the raspberry flavor was pretty intense and worked well as a secondary flavor enhancer...

4. mosalah

mosalah Full Member

Apr 21, 2015
    Egypt
    thanks for your advises

5. LobsterGoD

LobsterGoD Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 25, 2009
    unless you have a distilation set up forget trying to make a vapable fruit extract, you'll get too many sugars and starches when what you want is the naturally occuring sugar alcohols (which are only obtainable through fractional distilation). If you want to play with fruity mixes just shell out the money for a good concentrate from TFA or Capella.

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.