Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Why wouldn't people think they're worse? The FDA (and state & local municipalities) have been singing the songs that they are. Orange jumpsuits for the (misguided) lot of 'em.

More Adults Think E-Cigs as Harmful as Cigarettes

Our tax dollars, hard at work. Meanwhile acetaminophen still lines shelves everywhere, with a toxicity level so close to recommended dosage that it should NEVER be allowed in any indigestible substance.

Have Pain? Pick Your Poison | American Council on Science and Health

I really hate these people.

Zombo

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
I put in my monthly order from Halo today. Boy was I in for a shock. My $80 order is now costing me $112 due to some excise tax. That's an extra $8 per bottle, $384 extra per year. Way to punish me for being 3 years successfully off cigarettes...... :censored: FDA!

Last edited by a moderator:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I put in my monthly order from Halo today. Boy was I in for a shock. My $80 order is now costing me $112 due to some excise tax. That's an extra $8 per bottle, $384 extra per year. Way to punish me for being 3 years successfully off cigarettes...... :censored: FDA!

:(

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
MetroWest Boston, MA, USA

Thank your local PA legislator for that extra tax -
CALL TO ACTION! - Updated!! Pennsylvania: 40% tax = game over for vape

Hundreds of vapers protest at PA State Capitol against 40% tax

There's a movement afoot to get it changed to $.05/ml but the legislature dragged its feet -
PA House set to vote on $.05/ml e-liquid tax bill today

Last edited by a moderator:

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Meanwhile acetaminophen still lines shelves everywhere, with a toxicity level so close to recommended dosage that it should NEVER be allowed in any indigestible substance.

November never looked so good ;).

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    November never looked so good ;).

Nice to see ya, Smacky!!! :D

JazzHands2.jpg

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    No, but for real, people will catch on. With A Billion Lives finally getting traction and getting sold out where ever it's shown, folks will get the message.

Though, come November, well over a fifth of our country will have reasoned with alternatives for pain relief and toxicity issues.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    No, but for real, people will catch on. With A Billion Lives finally getting traction and getting sold out where ever it's shown, folks will get the message.

Though, come November, well over a fifth of our country will have reasoned with alternatives for pain relief and toxicity issues.

My hopes lie where yours do. Must remain positive, while holding onto the thought that our own government agencies are at war with common sense (and us with it, by default).

Never stop kicking.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    As a species, since before the dark ages, our freedoms are set one step back then 2 steps forward. Let's just pray the dark ages come at us too quickly too soon.

images

We've sure got the "back" part down-pat lately. Due for some "forward" (ya!).

Let's do this.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    But on the glass is half full side, WebMD did publish that e-cigs can help people quit smoking and that they are lower risk.
    Agreed, Ed. There were some very positive points in the article (some method to my...) [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread